jiu jitsu dreams!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rox21
    Post subject: jiu jitsu dreams!! PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:02 am
    Pro Fighter

I slept like a ROCK. I HAD THE BEST SET OF DREAMS EVERRR!

First, I dreamt I was at the Pan-American games, but it was more like the abu dhabi. The arena was like the dim room Smack Girl used at Shizuoka, and they announced our names like an NHB fight. We had to get into the ring and grapple, which happened at a smack girl event I went to once. I was supposed to fight Marleos first because I’d gained weight and I couldn’t make 132. So then I checked my gym bag and found I FORGOT all my grappling clothes!! So I was wearing just my normal blue shorts which I’m going to dub the “magical blue shorts of happiness” because I’ve worn them to train every single day for like 5 years and they haven’t gotten ripped or frayed in any way (which is like whoa- I’m really hard on my clothes. I wear out 100 dollar NIKE sneakers in 4 months)
    SO then I look through my shirts and they’ll ALL show my chest if I bend over (nightmare!!! LOL) So I wear my fightergirls.net black T shirt and THEN I realize no one did my hair! I always get my hair french braided and even for this important competition I didn’t get it done (the horror!!! THE NIGHTMARE!!!) lmao This is like a “fun” stress dream. Then they call my name and I’m still in the bathroom!! But I was pumped because I was really up against Amanda Buckner and I was SO excited because I really want to fight her 😀 😀 😀 :D: D So I’m announced as new England’s greatest grappler, even though Amanda is also from New England o__O;; I come out waving and people cheer but inside I’m like “omg my hair, omg my shorts, omg this is so cool OMG I DON”T HAVE KNEE PADS” (evil music starts playing)

XD hahaha So then the ref is like “okay go!” so I get Amanda with a foot pick but she falls and gets me in a good position. I try and pass and she gets half guard. I pass and go north south, but turns over and won’t let me get the position and someone she attacks my foot, and I get out, and then she reverses me and we go for stuff and it was really slow and technical and FUN. XD (scary how I remember all that in the dream?) I loved it. We were about even and then I woke up. Then I fell back asleep since I was so comfy and dreamed that the tournament was over and we were going home. On the way, in front of someone’s nice house (maybe my Dad’s) I found two tiny puppies, one black, one pug nose, trying to drink out of a cat food can that was crammed into the outside rock wall. But if you pushed on a button in the middle of the can, water came out, like a hamster drink bottle. Kirik was there and was talking about how he had a dog with a pug nose, said that the snorting noises got so bad as it got older, ….something. What was it? Like it sounded really scary or something drastic happened, and I remembered thinking “oh that’s just like the host cat I had in Japan that used to stalk me -_-”

Then I woke up! Finding myself not dying of starvation I went back to sleep! 😀

I was walking back from the tournament with the competitors who I’ve gotten to know by now, (amanda, jen howe, tara, marleos, yabushita, etc) and suddenly we were in this weird story where this group of people (us. I guess ’cause we’re fighters? hah!) had to “protect” this world and we did that by fighting these wolf like creatures who lived in the surrounding woods. And there was a wizard/wiseman Gandalf figure in our little group, and it was Kirik with beard. LOL So one little girl (me? o_O I was a little girl with a dress (gag) and a fluffy hairdo??) had to turn into a katamari damashi and ROLL THROUGH THE forest path picking up corn puffs or kix like cereal because that was the last step in saving the world. Katamari damashi is a video game where you just roll a ball through a city and things get stick to it (toys, cars, people) and the point is to just make the ball bigger. The name means literally “circular lump” or something.

I woke up with the wolf creatures retreating from me because was getting bigger and bigger and my view was going around and around

. 😆

Anyone have any other great dreams?

dl_angel
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:25 am

Quote:
    had to turn into a katamari damashi and ROLL THROUGH THE forest path picking up corn puffs or kix like cereal because that was the last step in saving the world.

Are you SURE you weren’t dying of starvation when you went back to sleep? 😉

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:25 am

Rox21 wrote:
    …I woke up with the wolf creatures retreating from me because was getting bigger and bigger and my view was going around and around.

…and that is why we need drug testing in MMA! 😆

Last edited by KhorneliusPraxx on Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:41 am

The only dream related to my training actually happened about 6 months
    before I started training. I use to watching the kids class at my school so
    I had basic little drills burned into my head.

My dream:
    I’m laying on the mat, not competing, hell, nobody is even training with
    me. I vividly remember planting my right foot to ebi, again, not from
    under anyone, just practicing. And…BOOM!!!!!! I wake up in terrible
    pain. The top of my head was throbing and my wife wakes up startled
    with a, “What the hell…?”

Yes, that’s right I drove my skull into the headboard. 😳

That’s when I realized that I needed to stop watching the kids and start training myself.

coslisa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:24 am
    Pro Fighter

Two days ago I fell asleep and woke myself up because I threw a jab in my sleep, It’s a good job my husband wasn’t next to me! I can’t remember the dream that went with it though

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?