Josh Koscheck on MMA Evolution

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

TtotheJ
    Post subject: Josh Koscheck on MMA Evolution PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:07 am

This week on the Evolution TUF season 1 contestant Josh Koscheck joins the show to talk about his upcoming fight with Pete Spratt on Spike TV August 6th. About 2 weeks ago we had Pete Spratt on, and I said that Pete was going to win by a brutal knockout. Well Koscheck heard that show and let me have it! You can’t miss this interview, it’s pretty good.

Along with the Kos interview we beatdown the news and let you know about our Evolution History contest. Check out this weeks show now

http://www.fightergirls.comTop

tiggerhart23
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:52 pm

I don’t know why but that guy (Koscheck) just rubs me the wrong way! I’m sure he is a great guy, but he just gets on my nerves. I pullin for Pete Spratt.

TtotheJ
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:24 am

tiggerhart23 wrote:
    I don’t know why but that guy (Koscheck) just rubs me the wrong way! I’m sure he is a great guy, but he just gets on my nerves. I pullin for Pete Spratt.

\

Yeah, I hated the guy I saw on TUF. But once talking to him and learning about his past, he is a cool dude. I was pulling for Pete, but this is a fight where I will follow the guideline of an MMA broadcaster and cheer for the sport.

tiggerhart23
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:50 pm

I’m sure your right, about him being a cool guy. You do weird things when you are lock up in a house like that. The thing I want most of all is a good fight, I’m sure it will be.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?