Kaitlin Young: “Gina may be overlooking the challenge..

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

fighthype
    Post subject: Kaitlin Young: “Gina may be overlooking the challenge.. Post Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:21 am

KAITLIN YOUNG: “SHE MAY BE OVERLOOKING THE CHALLENGE SHE’S ABOUT TO FACE!”

“I know she is their poster child, but I think they’re expecting a great fight between the two of us. I definitely don’t think that they think this is a safe fight for Gina I’m real excited to get the chance to fight her and try to give her her first loss,” stated female mixed martial artist Kaitlin Young as she talked about her upcoming clash with Gina Carano on May 31st. Check out what else she had to say about Carano, the fight and much more.

read more

defshepard
    Post subject: Gina’s first loss.PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:40 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

I read the entire article. I truly believe Kaitlin will win. I do not believe for one second she is “safe” and was just brought in to showcase Gina Carano. No way. Kaitlin is going to win this fight. Afterwards Gina, I suspect will have to sit down and decide what she wants to do. MMA or American Gladiators. I wish both of them the very best of luck!!!!

Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:16 pm

Could it be possible that Gina is just telling interviewers or giving them the impression that she is not training seriously for this fight just to get Kaitlin to underestimate her and not train as hard? She was a psychology student afterall.

defshepard
    Post subject: GinaPostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:33 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Sako. You may be right. She could be leading us all on and just playing us for fools. Maybe she wants put some drama into the fight. Make it seem she is fat, soft and lazy and easy prey for someone like Kaitlin. Hell maybe she wants to see who is really on her side. Who her real fans and friends are. And then come out all guns blazing away and show us all for fools and naysayers we are and then sit back and laugh at us. A psychology student eh? Never knew that tidbit before.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?