Kentucky Fighting Challenge 9

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: Kentucky Fighting Challenge 9 PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:56 pm

Hey ladies.. I am preparing the card for my April 30th card and would like to get a few female matches on the card. MMA or Muay Thai matches (I will discuss full contact kickboxing as well). I have had several female matches in the past and my crowds really get behind the girls and enjoy the fights.

I am, unfortunately, completely amateur right now (State Laws.. sorry), but I will take the best care of you as possible.. gas money and hotel will be provided.

Anyone that is interested, please contact me!

I have several other shows in the making for the next few months, pro and amateur events.. so if you can’t make this one, maybe we can work together down the road.

Thanks
    Tim Osborne
    matchmaker@kyfight.com

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:57 pm

The Kentucky Fighting Challenge 9
    Kentucky’s Premier Mixed Martial Arts Event
    Brings you the most exciting sport on the planet

On April 30th, 2005
    Continental Inn
    Lexington, KY

From the desk of:
    Tim Osborne
    Fight Coordinator
    Kentucky Fighting Challenge
    859-494-0854
    matchmaker@kyfight.com

The Kentucky Fighting Challenge will be returning to Lexington, KY for a full night of fights. We have just come off one of the most exciting events this area has ever seen.. and we hope to top it in April. Are you interested in showcasing your skills in one of the premier amateur shows in the region?

I am currently collecting fighters for the show. We are interested in MMA fighters (male and female) and Muay Thai fighters. We will consider full contact kickboxing. We have a strong group of talented athletes and are looking for more. If your interested in competing, please contact me as soon as possible with fighter biographies.

This event is strictly an amateur event, we have skill levels from very green to some of the most talented amateurs in the USA. For fighters traveling a considerable distance, the Kentucky Fighting Challenge will reimburse gas and will provide hotel room. Arrangements for gas and hotel must be made with matchmaker in advanced.

Rules are available up request, and are very similar to those governed by the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Fighters must include:
    Name
    Date of Birth
    Address
    City
    State
    Phone
    Email
    Height
    Weight
    Record (MMA)
    Record (Other, specify)
    Gym Name/Team
    Manager / Coach
    When applications are reviewed, it will be a first come first serve policy and spaces are limited. If your interest, contract me soon.

Sincerely
    Tim Osborne
    Fight Coordinator
    Kentucky Fighting Challenge
    859-494-0854
    matchmaker@kyfight.com

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:15 am
    Instructor

Tim runs a great event and definitely takes care of the fighters. If any of you are looking for a good amateur show to get into, this should be the one you choose!

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:04 pm

Hey Rikki! Thanks for the words.. you should know.. you have seen a few!

Do me a favor when you get a second.. I cannot log onto your forum for some reason, will you post this info there for me?

Thanks!

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:13 pm
    Instructor

Tim,

We had some problems with our forum this afternoon. It’s fixed now if you want to try it again. If you are still having problems just give me a call and I’ll do it for you.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:34 pm
    Pro Fighter

Tim, shoot me an email.

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:53 am

Hey Marie! I will call you later tonight!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:46 am
    Pro Fighter

I’ll be up till 730am then will be sleeping till 4pm. Will be in training from 8-945pm …….. call anytime between those times and I will be around.

http://www.fightergirls.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?