Kickboxing TV FREE Show Episode 2 is Available

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

KnockOut2
    Post subject: Kickboxing TV FREE Show Episode 2 is Available PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:02 pm

Hey everyone.
    Kickboxing TV tried to launch with a first show a few months ago. We had some production speed bumps, but we’ve overcome those now. Our original plan was to offer the show in a subsription format. We realized that our main goal with Kickboxing TV is to create new fans. To do that, we need to create a FREE show. So now KBTV is going to be made FREE for all of you to watch.

Note : You need a fast/broadband internet connection in order to watch the show. You can technically watch it on dial up, but it will be painfully slow.

Both episodes 1 and 2 have a FULL modified Muay Thai rules match between two female fighters. Episode 1 showed Kate Meehan vs Claudia Vidaurri. Show #2 shows a champioship match with power punching Trisha Hill of Atlanta Georgia against traditional Muay Thai stylist Tricia McKeary of England.

Don’t miss this and future episodes of KBTV and please spread the word around. As you can see from the first two shows already, Kickboxing is definitely committed to supporting female fighters.

If you are interested in advertising opportunities with KBTV, please contact me at Thanks

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:03 pm

oh, if it’s not obvious, the website address is http://www.fightergirls.com Enjoy

thomas
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:03 am

I got it and I love it. Thx Brian. 8)

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:52 pm

Thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?