Kim Couture wants to fight

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

thatgirltasha
    Post subject: Kim Couture wants to fight Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:59 pm

Kim Couture said in a Raw Vegas interview she wants to start fighting.

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:16 pm

Interesting.

Ruby
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:44 am

You think they could have a better person to interview Randy and his wife. Oh well,

I hope she competes, the more women that want to take it to the next level, the better.

coslisa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:40 pm
    Pro Fighter

What weight category would she be fighting in?

thatgirltasha
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:07 pm

I think, overall, it would be great publicity for women’s MMA, but I also think she might wind up “taking up spots” that would otherwise go to more deserving fighters because of her name/appearance. 😕

GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:46 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

as long as she can fight (which she can) there are unlimited spots. look on the men’s side where having a tito, chuck, rampage, josh barnett, matt hughes, etc…only helps build the sport and creates even more new stars and more bigger $$ matchup opportunities. even kimbo slice has done a lot to increase the popularity and awareness of mma but he can fight too so it’s all good. the only prob would be if she couldn’t fight worth *&%^ and was getting more publicity than girls who can then that could create some issues…

Ruby
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:56 pm

GFC wrote:
    as long as she can fight (which she can) there are unlimited spots. look on the men’s side where having a tito, chuck, rampage, josh barnett, matt hughes, etc…only helps build the sport and creates even more new stars and more bigger $$ matchup opportunities. even kimbo slice has done a lot to increase the popularity and awareness of mma but he can fight too so it’s all good. the only prob would be if she couldn’t fight worth *&%^ and was getting more publicity than girls who can then that could create some issues…
    I agree, but I dont think Randy would blow smoke up her A$$ if she couldnt fight. I am sure he has integrity and knows whether his wife can handle it.

GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:47 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Ruby wrote:
    I agree, but I dont think Randy would blow smoke up her A$$ if she couldnt fight. I am sure he has integrity and knows whether his wife can handle it.
    absolutely, good point.

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:40 pm

well if she wants to fight, good on her. she will definitely have alot of support

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?