Konnichiwa!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

KnockOut2
    Post subject: Konnichiwa!PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:44 pm

I’m just testing this board’s Japanese support.

私輪日本語が少しわかります

Obiously, I’m still learning.

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:54 pm

Cool. Were you planning on a use for this? Got me curious.

KM

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:33 am

Well, it’s actually a more involved project

I’m about to start a streaming Kickboxing TV show on the internet. Eventually, I want to market the show to reach Japanese audiences online. That probably won’t happen until next year, however.

As I’m learning Japanese, I’m figuring out the differences between different websites. Some of them support Japanese characters better than others. I wanted to be aware of these differences before trying to reach Japanese audience. The first step for me trying to reach Japanese audience online will be through forums. After that, it will be through more direct advertising.

Aside from that, I also occassionally see Japanese people posting on MMA forums and I want to be able to respond to them. So I was testing out my ability to do that using Microsoft GlobalIME, which is used to type the Japanese characters on an English keyboard.

Of course, I’m far from being able to hold a converation with someone in Japanese, but that will change.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?