KOTC fight Colangelo vs. Remington

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Lil Katai
    Post subject: KOTC fight Colangelo vs. Remington PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:38 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hey everyone. Im still here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and was scheduled to fight Victoria Remington tomorrow in King of the Cage. Things came to worse and Victoria is no longer allowed to fight do to the boxing commission. I want to thank Victoria for taking the fight and showing up for it. I always want to wish her the best of recovering in her up coming battle.

My next scheduled fight is October 29th for Ring of Combat. Oppt TBA. Talk to everyone when I get back home to Detroit.

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:06 pm
    Pro Fighter

that’s too bad. There will be other fights. Keep plugging along, it’s all you can do 🙁 😥

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:54 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, im pretty bummed out that I cant fight now but the situation that came about, there is no way that I can express that dissapointment. Like I said, I just wish her all the best in what is to come for her.

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:08 pm
    Pro Fighter

You two are soldiers. Im sorry this happened, keep training your day will come. I think a bunch of us were looking forward to this fight too!
    Dont get discouraged. Send profiles to Duke Roufus, he is always looking for womens mma fighters. He treats me great too! Milwaukee goes crazy for womens fights….

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:10 pm
    Instructor

Marie,
    Sorry to hear that. Hopefully your next fight will come through. What happened with Victoria?

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:05 am
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, I been tryin to get a fight all year and keep getting shut down. Shit happens I guess. Kinda killing my drive when I prepare for a fight and its right around the corner and then gets shut down. Everyone knows that just the fight drive that you get when you have a fight coming up takes a lot out of you. But yeah, my time will get here. Just hope that this streak that has formed dies fast so that I can get back in the ring. I was really looking forward to fighting Victoria probley as much as everyone else. But like I said, shit happens. If Victoria wants to tell everyone what happened than I will leave that to her. Its not my stand to talk about someone elses health. I just wanted to come on here and let everyone know that the fight didnt happen and to wish her the best. Her and I talked and both agreed that maybe down the line when shes better that we will give this fight another go. Until then, Im back on the waiting list. I have a good manager now so I can only assume that things will start pulling together for me.

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:08 am
    Pro Fighter

man i’m sorry to hear that…at least you improve a lot when you train so hard, right? you’ll be a machine by the time you actually get to fight!@

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:53 am
    Pro Fighter

I hope everything is OK with Victoria.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:41 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

I really hope Victoria is ok, if someone can post shes alright, that would be great.

Marie you should try to get a fight with Debi Purcell , I know shes not looking right now but hopefully will be soon, she has not fought in soooo long , and you guys would be a great fight. This sport is so hard for the women and getting fights it makes it really hard for everyone

Boudicca
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:43 am
    Pro Fighter

I just wanted to let you all know what was going on and why my fight with Marie couldn’t happen. We all had to take a mandatory CT scan, and unfortunately they had to go and find something on mine. Apparantly I have a brain tumor, so they wouldn’t let me fight. It’s benign, so its not like I’m going to keel over tomorrow, but I have to get it taken care of before I can fight again.

Sorry to everyone who was dissapointed about this fight not happening, especially Marie (I hope you get a good fight soon!). Thanks to the KOTC promoters in Canada, Ken and Keith, and everyone else up there for being very supportive. Hope to be back out in the cage and/or ring again soon!

Victoria

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:52 am
    Instructor

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope everything gets worked out.

spidermenda
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:59 am

Aw Victoria I am real sorry to hear about that. I have you in my prayers and thoughts. You will be back soon.

wrestleone
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:32 am

all the best to you V

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:30 am
    Pro Fighter

Hey I’m sorry to hear that Victoria. That’s the shits going all that way to fight and finding something like that out…I hope you get it taken care of without any problems and get back to training. On the bright side, though, it could have waited until you started having problems from it, and then what? better to find out now and get it remedied.
    you’re a toughie though, you’ll be back on the mat in no time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?