List of BJJ Women Contact Information

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Martha
    Post subject: List of BJJ Women Contact Information PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:21 am

We need to compile a list of all bjj women in order to contact everyone and have more women showing up at competitions. I volunteer to create the list and update it for us to easily contact many bjj women. I have already created a table with the list of all the states in alphabetical order and it is ready to enter everyones data.

Please send your NAME, CITY, STATE and E-MAIL ADDRESS to MarVelre@aol.com.

Hope the list grows fast. Also if you know other girls that may be interested in joining the list so that they can get bjj info from the rest of us please ask for their permission and give their contact info too.
    I am ready, bombard me with e-mails.

Moments after posting this on the Team Estrogen Forum:
    YAY the list is growing already! You may include phone number if you like its optional. You can also PM me the info or post it here if you don’t want to log into your e-mail account. Thanks.

Martha
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:47 am

TTT
    Hey,
    If you are already on the list then you just received the updated list of women. If you are not 😡 on the list I encourage you to send in your info.

P.S Roxanne thanks for sending in the updated info. Mollie Myers you are in and should have received a copy. Continue to spread the word.

Thanks,
    Martha

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:38 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Hi Martha,
    I sent you e mail….

Chad

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:05 pm
    Pro Fighter

chad wrote:
    Hi Martha,
    I sent you e mail….

Chad

SO you’re a girl! (just kidding) 😛 😛

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:08 pm

Ok my e mail has not been answered yet….. I have to say to everyone please be careful about names, e mail, addresses, phone # that you might be handing out…… The reason why fightergirls does not display the information is because people have really took advantage and now Debi will only give the information to the real promotors….. Trust me she knows who is real or fake…

I am only saying be careful!!!!!!!

Chad

Martha
    Post subject: BJJ Women Contact ListPostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:01 am

Hey Ladies,

If you are on the list then you have just received the e-mail with the updated information.

Chad thanks for your concern, but I do not plan to post this information anywhere. I am trying my best to protect everyones personal information. The list is being e-mailed to the women on the list only. The
    list currently contains name, city, state, e-mail, rank and weight.

All of you on the list thanks for spreading the word. Everytime I send out the updated version I get about five new women that send in their information. It really is growing! Yes I am a girl you can see my pics in the links under my name.

Martha
    http://www.fightergirls.com

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:57 pm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????(*)

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:57 pm

Martha thanks for the reply and good luck with your list!!!!
    Always feel free to post any event on this message board BJJ,Boxing,MMA Karate, or whatever!!!!
    For just the legal part here that all information that you send is not going to any owner of fightergirls.com!!!

Thanks and please be careful!!!!

Chad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?