Look up fighters by state?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

mmasnakepit
    Post subject: Look up fighters by state? Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:58 am

Is there any way to do that with the fighter database here?

If not that would be an awesome feature!!! 😉

Are there any women near Oregon on here who fight somewhere between 145 & 165? I am trying to help promoters find me fights!!

Thanks!
    Sarah

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:11 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

HI Sarah,
    we are in the process of revamping this site again completely. Including a updated version and a new data base of records.

We are looking for good people who want to make some extra cash for up date’s for news, photos and stuff as well. Anyone interested please hold off on a few weeks then I will give you the contact info on the new web person. Due to time and me going back to training full time, I am unable to maintain this site effectivly and give it s worthy attention. soon fightergirls.com is going to be kicking some serious ass.

Debi Purcell

mmasnakepit
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:10 am

Thanks so much Debi!!

It all sounds awesome! I look forward to the new kick ass fightergirls site!!

I’d definatly be interested in helping with maintaining the website. I have done alot of web development & mantaining. So I will watch for that info to be posted.

Thanks for such a quick reply! Its greatly appreciated!

~Sarah

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:06 pm
    Pro Fighter

Sarah,
    There is a fighter that i have fought here that fights at 150-160, Samantha Smith. She has been fighting alot so i am sure they are always looking if you find a show that would fly her in. I dont have contact info. for her, but i am sure my manager does so if you want to email me i can foward it to him for you.
    adriennaaj@yahoo.com; just an idea 😀 ~aj

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?