Looking for fighters June 24th – Texas

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig

Post subject: Looking for fighters June 24th – Texas PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:26 pm
    Pro Fighter

This promoter is looking for female fighters for this event. His email address is at the bottom of this post.

Inferno promotions will be hosting their first Texas MMA fights on June 24 at the Plano Center in Plano Texas. The event will be called FULL CONTACT MELTDOWN!! We are still in the process of looking for fighters from this area who want to compete. If anyone is interested in fighting please contact me via email with your information name, weight, height, fight record, all that good stuff. ALL FIGHTERS WILL BE PAID! So that means this will be considered pro fights here in Texas. Tickets will be going on sale in about two weeks as we finish wrapping up a couple minor details with the venue. This is going to be a top quality show with some of the best fighters in the area. I will have more information soon about the tickets and scheduled fighters on the card and a website. Those interested in fighting can contact me at infernopromo@yahoo.com.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Forgot your details?