Looking for info on these female fighters

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

femalefightfan
    Post subject: Looking for info on these female fighters Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:31 pm

Hi, I’m trying to find some information on these female fighters. Hours of searching of google, yahoo, and youtube has turned up not much info. And what things I DID find were the same old sentence or 2 in various places.

1. Brittany Pullem (she lost in the first episode of MSNBC’s Warrior Nation). Aside from the review of her fight, which wasn’t much, I haven’t been able to find anything else about her. According to the story, she had at least 1 previous fight.

2. Aicha Lahsen, who seems to be a more popular fighter, but I still couldn’t find much of anything on her.

3. Sarah Marsh, who I couldn’t find anything on, other than she fought Aicha Lahsen once, and I THINK this is a video clip of it:

http://www.fightergirls.com

The announcer says Sarah’s name, and I think the other girl is Aicha Lahsen, not sure though.

I’m looking for whatever is available. Bios, photos, interviews, details of previous fights and their outcomes, fights they are scheduled to do soon, etc.

Thanks

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:42 pm
    Instructor

From Full Contact Fighter’s database:

Brittany Pullen (listed as Pullen instead of Pullem, not sure which is correct)
    0-2-0

Loss to Tonya Evenger via KO in the first round (West Coast Fighters Promotions: Ground and Pound, 5-13-06)

Loss to Sally Krumdiak via TKO in the second round (Extreme Wars: Battlegrounds 5, 10-6-06)

No info on the other two, though.

coslisa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:29 pm
    Pro Fighter

Both seem to be from the UK, if you use yahoo.com (the uk version) there is a lot of info.

Sarah Marsh, kickboxer. Held British Light Middleweight Title with a highest ranking of 4th in Britain.

Aicha lahsen also UK kickboxing 56kg, there is a picture on this site so you can check if it’s the same one

In 2000 it says she is european champ at featherweight 56kg full contact kb. Fought Brigette Riley in Boxing in 1998 lost to a KO round 9, report here http://www.fightergirls.com

SURFINGGRACIE
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:17 am

fatale femmes fight card – february 17th in los angeles

Tonya Evinger vs. Brittany Pullen

femalefightfan
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:34 pm

Thanks for the information! Where was it posted, so that I might know to check there in the future?

Any idea on if I can watch the fights on TV, or will there be video links to the fight available after the fight is over?

I really want to see the Pullen / Evinger fight! Hoping Pullen wins this time!

coslisa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:44 pm
    Pro Fighter

The fight is on youtube – do a search for 1st MMA fight and you should find it.

femalefightfan
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:50 am

The fight hasn’t happened yet, unless you’re talking about Pullen’s first fight. Is that the one that’s on YouTube?

coslisa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:35 am
    Pro Fighter

Pullen’s first fight is the one on youtube.

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:05 pm
    Pro Fighter

there are like 6 pages of fights that come up when you search for
    “1st mma fight” looking for brittney pullen’s first fight.
    Any advice on narrowing that down a bit? Or can someone post the link?

femalefightfan
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:27 pm

Yeah, I looked through 15 pages under those search terms on youtube this morning and didn’t locate it, I’ll try again.

coslisa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:45 pm
    Pro Fighter

Found the vid for you. It’s Brittany v someone called Sharice? It’s a quick KO. It’s from Midwest Fight Fest.

Enjoy

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:39 am
    Pro Fighter

ive heard tonya evinger is naaaaasty….in a good way. supposed to be a good wrestler and tough fighter.

femalefightfan
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:46 am

That’s not the video. That’s Sharice Davids vs Courtney Martell. The longer 4:08 version of the video on youtube has the announcer saying Courtney’s name.

Courtney has the yellow shorts, and was knocked out in 46 seconds with a triangle choke. I have to wonder what she felt like after the fight, not only for getting knocked out, but getting it so quickly after the fight started. People would be like “Damn, she lost ALREADY?”.

But I guess anything can happen in a fight like this if one person gets lucky and the other doesn’t.

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:00 pm
    Pro Fighter

Any one know where to get video of Tonya?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?