looking for list of Female MMA fighters in NorCal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

titlefight
    Post subject: looking for list of Female MMA fighters in NorCal PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:27 pm

Hi, im looking to get contact info for female fighters in the NorCal area. I help promote a couple shows in the Bay Area and am always looking for female fighters to put on cards.

Thanks in advance.

titlefightproductions

Jilly the Fighter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:39 am

Contact Dan black at Gracie Sports center in Pleasant Hill, Ca about 25 miles east of San Francisco. (925) 827 – 5455

We have about 6 girls there consistantly that would love to fight. They were going to fight in a smoker in San Francisco around December 15th but it got cancled. It has been tough for them to find fights out here so I am sure Dan would love to here from you. I would love to be involved eventually but I don’t have nearly enough experience, but I will get in there soon enough. I hope this helps! 🙂

titlefight
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:49 pm

Jilly the Fighter wrote:
    Contact Dan black at Gracie Sports center in Pleasant Hill, Ca about 25 miles east of San Francisco. (925) 827 – 5455

We have about 6 girls there consistantly that would love to fight. They were going to fight in a smoker in San Francisco around December 15th but it got cancled. It has been tough for them to find fights out here so I am sure Dan would love to here from you. I would love to be involved eventually but I don’t have nearly enough experience, but I will get in there soon enough. I hope this helps! 🙂
    Thanks for the info! Keep training hard. I will contact him. Unfortuently a problem for the local shows is they can’t really afford to bring in fighters from other areas, and alot of the girl fighters out of camaraderie and lack of training partners are friends and don’t feel comfortable fighting one another.

Kinda a catch 22…

Jilly the Fighter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:18 pm

I know how that goes. I always end up sparring the same girl because we are similar size and started at the same time, and we are great friends. She wasn’t there last night so I got to practice moves and thai pads with the boys. It was great! Its nice practicing with someone new. Not everyone that I fight will have the same fight style and I don’t want to get to used to one girls fight style and get killed when I spar or fight someone new.

Fierce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:26 pm
    Pro Fighter

I can fight at 135-145 and have another female friend who can fight at 125-135. Both of us are out of the Bay Area (east bay).

Shoot me an email if you’re interested. schneider.cm@gmail.com

Thanks!

titlefight
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Wow, this is great! Making alot of connections and hopefully we can get you girls some good fights in NorCal! Thanks again.

k0conute
    Post subject: contact for bay areaPostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:31 pm

You can contact Miguel over at MAC Self Defense. 510-471-2145 or stop by some time 31018 Union City Blvd. He has one girl ready for fights and she weighs around 130 and gives one hell of a fight. He also had a whole bunch of guys ready for kickboxing and MMA, should you need male fighters for upcoming events you are promoting. I just started training with Miguel in January so maybe I’ll see you if you stop by!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?