Man Vs Woman MMA fight Video?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: Man Vs Woman MMA fight Video? Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:21 am

A number of months ago there was talk of a man vs woman MMA fight Video being made, the people putting it out were looking for female fighters, did anything come of it?

FightingFury44
    Post subject: in regardPostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:40 pm

hey I think i watched that video on Youtube last night

I think they are talking about BEAUTIFUL BOXER the guy that was champion in thailand that defeated all the guys put in front of him so he could become a pre op tranny.

I think thats what they are talking about.

If iam wrong then I appologize.

FightingFury44
    Post subject: man vs woman muaythaiPostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:41 pm

you can thank scarce for this link.

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:04 pm

No No this video was not guy dresses up like girl and fights guys this was real women fighting real guys. The add for it want some thing like this, Women of strength and confidence needed for video in which woman take on men in real fights.
    In fact someone who who posts here took them up on and was in contact with the guys putting out the video.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:53 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

i think scarce is a fruit/////
    go fury——
    (((((((((((((((LOL)))))))))scarce is a bum——-ha

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:54 am

There is some word on that trans gender fighter fighting a woman after! He or she is going fight Lucia Rijker!!!!! This is what I found on the web.

‘Nong Tum’ wins again

smile boxer Parinya “Nong Tum” Kiartbussaba yesterday hammered Japan’s Kenshiro Lookchaomaekhemthong in an exhibition muay Thai bout at Pattaya’s new Fairtex Gym. The 25-year-old, who fought as a man before undergoing a smile operation, won by unanimous decision after the three-round fight, leaving her rival with a cut near his eye from an elbow in the last round.
    It was “Nong Tum’s” first fight since having the operation and becoming a woman and her next bout is expected to be in June in the US – this time against a woman. She is taking on American Lucia Rijker, who played a starring role in the Hollywood movie “Million Dollar Baby”. – The Nation.

—————————————-

FightingFury44
    Post subject: replyPostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:08 pm

‘Nong Tum’ ,

there is a movie on dvd with Tony Jas playing the main character about Nong Tum’s life growing up in Thailand and becoming a Woman.

the movie is called Beautiful Boxer. Thats his/her other well known name.

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:54 pm

By the way does anyone know if woman vs man fight Irma Vehoef vs Marc Gefferie is on sale anywere on DVD or Video?

The Truth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:14 am

Why are guys so obsessed with a guy fighting a girl, i just dont get it,does it turn you on or something? I for one dont ever wont to see some big gorilla looking dude trying to fight a girl trying to prove something. Lucia riker is crazy for fighting that smile genetically she is still a guy.

BrawlerBitch
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:53 am

Truth, definatly gets into the area of fetish fighting, but I have a strong feeling there are many on this board with those desires

FightingFury44
    Post subject: Fetish fightingPostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:22 am

Hey There have been some sick o’s that stoped by or have been here lately. Wanting to get fights from women profighters cause its their fetish.

This Strictly is a Professional Site. And if you get your rocks off to that stuff SHOVE OFF.
    Now there are fights that happen yes. Thats because I have no idea why but they do some Professional for just cause.

And others for kinky freaky reasons.

This is Straight up a Clean site and Respect the Ladies here.
    This world is getting Goofier by the hour.

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: Re: Man Vs Woman MMA fight Video?PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:21 pm
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:23 pm
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:10 pm

The Truth wrote:
    Why are guys so obsessed with a guy fighting a girl, i just dont get it,does it turn you on or something? I for one dont ever wont to see some big gorilla looking dude trying to fight a girl trying to prove something. Lucia riker is crazy for fighting that smile genetically she is still a guy.
    genetics don’t win fights, buddy. Nong Tum isn’t some big muscly guy, if you’ve ever seen her you’d see that she looks like a very fit woman. She’s quite small. I don’t think her Y chromosome is going to pop out and smack Rijker over the head. If Rijker loses it’d only because she’s been out of thai boxing for quite a long time.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am

Vincent Gottschalk wrote:
    By the way does anyone know if woman vs man fight Irma Vehoef vs Marc Gefferie is on sale anywere on DVD or Video?
    Yes I think it is on H2H show 2004, you can check Nikko Sports website for that.

I’ve posted that clip at that time here, the fight was lousy and horrible.
    No action only ground wrestling with no action or mounting at all.
    You don’t miss anything on that fight.
    it seemed like it was a work, but I’m not sure.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:25 am

As long it is a EQUAL opponent, why not?
    I bet some pro MMA ladies here on this forum would want to fight a guy with less weight and llittle bit less skilled, and if the money is good..!

Maybe we should start a topic if any lady here on this forum, would do a match against equal guy with less weight and less skill, to make it a equal match?

It is interesting to talk about. 😉

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:58 am

The less weight for the man fighting woman to make things equal is not a bad idea and it’s sporting after all when MMA first started you had lots of fights in which there were large weight differences between fighters.

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:06 pm

Vincent Gottschalk wrote:
    The less weight for the man fighting woman to make things equal is not a bad idea and it’s sporting after all when MMA first started you had lots of fights in which there were large weight differences between fighters.
    Since there are so few female fighters, there are still a lot of fights with big weight mismatches between women too.

The Truth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:28 pm

Weight doesn’t mean anything you could have the skinniest guy in the world he still could be stronger then most big girls genectially guys are stronger then females thats just how our dna was coded. Its really pathetic when i guy wants to see another guy beating up a girl f**king pathetic. I will never condone hitting a female even in a sporting event its just wrong.

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:36 am
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:32 am

Just found a man vs woman MMA fight Melissa Simmons vs a man. Have any of you heard of Melissa Simmons?

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:15 am
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:46 am

I looked Melissa Simmons up on the net she is a amateur wrestler

The Truth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:59 am

AnnaTrocity wrote:
    The Truth wrote:
    Weight doesn’t mean anything you could have the skinniest guy in the world he still could be stronger then most big girls .
    Weight means quite a lot actually for both actual strength as well as the ability to hit hard. Especially the latter since hitting hard is a matter of proper body mechanics more so then actual physical strength.

While I would certainly agree that an athletic 165lb guy likely is going to be stronger then an atheletic 165lb girl I dont buy that a skinny average guy is going to be on par with the same athletic girl (and I’ve frustrated a large number of similar sized and smaller guys in the process of proving this) We’re not all created physically equal and some of us can be a lot stronger then you seem to the think.

Personally I respect the guys that aren’t afraid to really lay into a female sparring partner and try to bring the pain. I find the whole ” I would never hit a woman” thing to be more much more offensive then noble.

In fact it pisses me off in movies where the hero will meerly shove or slap the villan woman, knocking her unconcious to the ground, after brutally beating all the male antagonists withen an inch of their life.

Why would you find that offensive, Women are abused everyday by guys who dont know how to respect a women. I know there are some girls who could striaght beat the hell out of some guys but when you talk about average people its another story i think i remember lalia ali saying something like she wouldnt fight i guy even skinner then her because physically he would probably be stronger.

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:58 pm

I think there is a big difference between a bully who beats up on his wife or girlfriend and athlete who is a man fighting other athlete who happens to be a woman, one is a crime the other is a sporting event.
    In sparing man hit woman all the time are you telling that all those guys are jerks for doing so following your line of thought man and woman should not spar in boxing, kickboxing or MMA.
    A women should not be limited in who she fights based on gender if she is strong and skilled enough to hold her own with some men she should be allowed to do so in the ring.

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:48 pm
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:53 pm
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:16 pm

The pool of woman in MMA is small in order for woman to fight on a regular bases vs all kinds of styles they will have to fight guys at times.
    Ann Wolfe is facing much the same problem. There are about 3 to 4 woman for Ann to fight around her weight class Ali,Robinson,Toughill and Natascha Rogoisn past those women Ann will have start fighting guys in order to fight on a regular bases against quality foes.

mma_ben
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:09 pm

I wonder if the guy even had fighting skills at all. Can a woman actually fight a well trained fighter. Most of the time is an out of shape, no skill idiot fighting a well trained woman.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?