maxwell interview for her dec. fight w/ carano

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

adriennaaj
    Post subject: maxwell interview for her dec. fight w/ carano Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:42 am
    Pro Fighter

http://www.fightergirls.com

Jeff
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:11 pm

Is the 2-minute round limit for women a new rule in CA? The Kellyn Huehn-Crystal Harris fight had 3-minute rounds, I read.

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:00 pm

that is so fucking gay

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:03 pm
    Pro Fighter

some of the ladies need to have a serious talk with the commissioners of california, or refuse to fight here.
    your integrity as FIGHTERS and PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES is on the line.

i flat out REFUSE to fight under rules that are different from the men on the card. 2 minutes is ridiculous and an embarrassment to the women.

this is akin to GOAT ROPING in the rodeos. its demeaning and smile.

if theyre going to sanction us then they need to apply the same rules.

Crystal and I beat the living shit out of eachother and showed EVERY technical aspect of MMA. and, in not only MY opinion we out-classed every man on the card. there is a reason we were awarded fight of the night. i have had several men from the same card come to either me or my fiance and tell us that we embarassed them, or they felt we set the bar too high for them.

I was under the impression that after that fight things would be easier for the women because prior to the fight, they gave us hell getting licensed.
    I was also told by the promoter that the main commissioner told him that he does not approve of women in contact sports and would not sanction any more female fights after that one.

this is nothing against carano and maxwell but i feel they could get more respect fighting elsewhere. if it were me i would tell all the california promoters to blow it out their asses until they work to get us the respect we deserve. we are not a sideshow or a novelty.

this makes me absolutely LIVID.

BrawlerBitch
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:04 am

Xcash,

I’m completely with you on this one!

I dispise smile & it is rampant in MMA 🙁

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?