Me Vs Jen Howe

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Lil Katai
    Post subject: Me Vs Jen Howe PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:29 pm
    Pro Fighter

I know Im not even close to being ready to fight her yet, but I think it would be something that I would like to step up and do by next year sometime. I think the only problem that comes into play is that by then I will be fighting at 125. I guess I could fight her at 130 though. I think with my dedication picking up and the entenive training I have been doing, along with working my stand up more, I think I would do pretty good against her.

😯

Jeff
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:54 pm

This would be a worthwhile match.

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:37 pm
    Pro Fighter

When you say fight you mean MMA right? Anybody can fight anybody, it’s just that someone always has to lose. As Jen pointed out to me recently… 🙁
    But I’d love to fight her – or anyone. I mean even though I lost this last fight, when I think about it, I smile. It’s good fun and a great challenge. Do you train stand up at all?

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:18 pm
    Pro Fighter

Im talking mma when I say fight. Yeah, I train stand up but my ground game is much more seperior. The only difference is that Jen hits harder than me. 😉

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:05 pm
    Pro Fighter

🙂 fight fight fight!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:23 pm
    Pro Fighter

Provoker

abuckner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:31 pm
    Pro Fighter

Marie,

Jen can make 125 for a fight. Just my humble opinion but you might want to consider doing another fight or two before going for that one. I’m sure you were planning on this anyway. If there are any shows in your area let me know as I’m always looking for fights.

Amanda

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:55 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, Im planning on fighting more before I take that one. Thats why I said some time next year. I was suppose to fight last month but the chick backed out on me and I never got to fight. I will be fighting again in the end of July or beginning of August. I plan to fight 3-4 times before the end of the year.

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:07 pm
    Pro Fighter

a lot of us plan on fighting 3 or 4 times per year but very few land that many. i’m hoping to as well so if anybody knows anything please toss ’em my way for 135 or 125.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:12 pm
    Pro Fighter

Well I have a manager that takea care of all my fights so Im sue I will get what I am looking for. 2 fights and a pro grappling tournament are already in the works for me comeing up real soon.

My site will be updated shortly and you can check for updates on me through that.

Jennifer Howe
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:11 pm
    Pro Fighter

Wow. What is the point of this post? Should I take this as an insult? If you feel your more superior on the groung and from standing all I can do is hit harder, what are you waiting for? It seems you feel I don’t have much to offer you. This is one of the craziest posts.

p.s. I fight at 125 whenever I can find a fight, 135 is just more popular.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:55 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

….yo..yo…..lets get it on////

are you ready……..

are you ready……….go////

this would be a nice fight….

i got the chips the dip….and….a banana split……..lets do it/

i got my ad on the sun times sunday /check it out/website/

holddown
    Post subject: hurt herPostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:52 pm

that is right. hurt her. don’t make her tap out. just punish her jen. that is the only way she will learn. make her tap out it is easy. its over. its like the death penalty. make her suffer. make her feel pain.

wrestleone
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:26 pm

no kidding why post unless you intend on fighting

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:55 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

((((((((should i take this as an insult))))))))))))???????

(((((((((((HHMMMMMM??????))))))))))))),,,

satanico
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:39 pm

Hell yea let’s do this thing!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:09 pm
    Pro Fighter

“Wow. What is the point of this post? Should I take this as an insult? If you feel your more superior on the groung and from standing all I can do is hit harder, what are you waiting for? It seems you feel I don’t have much to offer you. This is one of the craziest posts.

p.s. I fight at 125 whenever I can find a fight, 135 is just more popular.”

No, it wasnt an insult at all. I actually give you more credit than almost any female fighter I know. All Im saying is that I would love to edventually fight you because it would be an honor to get the chance. And like I posted above, my skill isnt quite there yet to fight you but would be looking toward it some time in the future. So in other words … Im just saying that it would be a honor to fight you. You can take it however you want.

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:01 am
    Pro Fighter

I think your post kind of backfired on you, Marie. Now that I think about it, what you said is more of the kind of thing you’d tell your buddy, not post about on a public forum. LOL Oh well, you said you didn’t mean anything bad by it, so train hard! 🙂 I know your grappling is sick and *I* hope to fight you some day! maybe at the next abu dhabi! I wanted you to be there so bad this last weekend…

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:33 am
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, the post was deffenitly taken in the wrong way, but all well. Things like that happen when you are on the net and not in person saying it. People dont really know you or your attitude so they always asume the worse. All well. Im not really worried about it cause I know I wasnt trying to insult anyone and anyone that knows me personaly can straight up tell you that Im a layed back person and dont give to shits about drama.

Yeah, I wish I was there this year too. Tara called me up and told me about it. I would have really liked to go against Leka again. Im sure a few people where wanting to see that match again. All well, next year just might be my chance. I have a few fights that Im suppose to be fighting in comeing up here really soon. 2 mma and 1 pro grappling. So in other words, I have some hard training to do before my next vacation in 3 weeks. (Just got home from 7 days of up north relaxin and 4 wheelin. And I loved it!). Im going back to midnights starting Sunday so I will get to train even more. Screw this afternoon crap. Cant wait to see ya again Rox!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?