Megumi Fujii giving up 10kg in her next fight in Smackgirl

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: Megumi Fujii giving up 10kg in her next fight in Smackgirl PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:35 am
    Pro Fighter

Megumi Fujii is now set to face Tama-chan formerly of Yabushita’s SOD gym in a 61kg bout. Megumi normally fights at 52kg but should come in around 54kg which is were she wrestled at in the recent LA Sub X event.

Also this bout will feature standard MMA rule with punches to the head on the ground and no time limit on the mat.

Hiitomi Akano is also stepping back in the ring against Charlies Cmbat Clubs Emma Bush. Emma last fought Yoko Takahashi and was submitted but is known to be a physically strong opponent.

Look of for AACC to come out on top with two finishes! I wil be there in Megumi and Akano’s corners and will help then in preparation for their upcoming bouts when I arrive in Japan. I kno they will put on amazing performances.

Josh

PS. Please stop by Megumi’s Myspace page when you get the chance.
    fightergirls.com

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:12 am
    Pro Fighter

Josh,
    She could give up 20 kg and still kick Tama Chans butt 🙂 Tama Chan is soooo cute, but I wish she would actually win a bout LOL Hey!! Send me your address already…I know, I know – I’m fired LOL Talk soon

Hywel
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:01 pm

Awesome news, its always good seeing Mega Megu fight, and I’m glad SG opened up their rules- she told me last year the reason she hadn’t fought with them before was because of the limited ground time and no GnP

Go Mega Megu!

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: Tama-chan cute???PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:06 pm
    Pro Fighter

Toughy, I think you got Tama-chan mixed up with Nanachanchin who never wins. She once came up to me and said she wanted to fight Shannon and I was like……OK. She caught me offguard for sure on that one since she never wins and is only 100lbs soaking wet.

Yeah you’re still fired but I’ll call you to tell where you can pick up your pink slip.

Josh

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:15 pm

I think Tama-Chan improved somewhat since 2005, but that may just be because she’s fighting wierdos. Fujii’s one of the best fighters in MMA, but watch her make this look dramatic like the fight with the brazillian.

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:56 am
    Pro Fighter

OK, good…I was really scared for a minute LOL But I thought, “Damn, she has balls!”

Megumi is awesome. I am glad she is fighting….I will see ur butt on thursday!!

combatchaz
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:13 am

Josh, we’ll see you in Japan! Emma by PFC!!! 😆

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:44 pm
    Pro Fighter

I’m really surprised to hear this.
    Actually, I’m more surprised they didn’t offer the Tama-chan fight to me, since I’m 61 kilo. (well, if I stopped eating chocolate I would be.) I guess Fuji needs a challenge. I wouldn’t mind fighting Smack girl under those MMA rules. It’s the smack girl rules that suck and they know I don’t want to fight under them.

I wish I could go! Takayo Hashi, my training partner, is fighting! I work that night, though, and can’t get the time off. 🙁

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:37 pm

Rox21 wrote:
    Takayo Hashi, my training partner, is fighting!
    You train with Hashi!! You’re soo cool

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?