MFC galleries up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

starbellykeith
    Post subject: MFC galleries up PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:47 pm

http://www.fightergirls.com

I’m impressed with Shanya! I know it has been a while since I’ve been around these parts but my first reaction was “where the hell has SHE been?”. Someone please let me know when she fights again. Would like to do a piece for ADCC News.

Keith Mills
    kdmills@erols.com

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: HmmmPostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:06 am
    Pro Fighter

I need to see the fight but from those pictures it looked as if Hitomi won that fight. She had some ground and pound but more importantly had all the submsision attempts which to me is trying to finish the fight. One submission and it’s all over.

Josh

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:30 am
    Pro Fighter

I am impressed.

Also overjoyed.

MORE competition! 😀

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:58 am

Those galleries don’t show the round breaks, something I’ll try to address in the future. Also with Tara’s fight I missed getting photos of much of the standup as Tara’s back was to me. Sometimes I’m in the rights spot to get the angles and sometimes I’m not…with Tara’s I wasn’t. Jeff Sherwood might have better shots of the standup segments as he had an agle from the oppostite side and closer to the middle of the ring while I was a couple feet from the corner. It was filmed but not by the ATT guys like the first few MFCs so I don’t know when if at all it will be available.

KM

inked
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:10 am

Good pictures, I heard the Japanese girl should have won but it was close.

Watch out for Shaya she looks tough

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:27 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Hi Josh,
    Nice to see you a few weeks ago., Thanks for contributing to the board, you rock 😉

Deb

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:48 am
    Pro Fighter

debi wrote:
    Hi Josh,
    Nice to see you a few weeks ago., Thanks for contributing to the board, you rock 😉

Deb
    I know I do!

I thought you were going to come back sometime and train? I also thought you might go to LA Sub X to tak pictures of Megumi’s match. She’s a ghost I tell yah.

Josh

abuckner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:35 pm
    Pro Fighter

I could have told everybody how tough Shayna was after our December fight and after this last one my respect for her has only gone up. I think she and I could fight 100 more times and every one of them would be a great fight. Anybody looking to get themselves a tough fight should look this girl up!!

rebekah
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:21 am

Hi Keith! Great pictures – thanks for posting them.

Anthony Hamlett
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:50 pm

Tara won the fights hands down. There should be no question on this. The first rd was close but Hitomi won the rd.

Rd 1 ended with Tara in sidemount throwing knees

Rd 2 ended with Tara in mount

Rd 3 ended with Tara on her back working for RNC

BrianP
    Post subject: My takePostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:57 pm

I could be completely wrong with my assessment, but with a few years of boxing (back in the day) here it goes:

it looks like bucker had trouble with bazlers height and length

someone who has accurate, straight punches down the middle would give tara a hard time during stand up

remember, this is just from looking at Keiths excellent photos.

am i right? anyone?

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: Rematches are always possiblePostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:02 pm
    Pro Fighter

Anthony,

Well it’s like I said, we’d have to see the tape. Plus Position doesn’t mean squat to me. I don’t know about you but I have never seen a fight won by a position. Sub attempts and effecive striking towards a finish in my mind is what counts.

Still, I am sure they can meet in the ring again at some point and I know Hitomi can beat Tara and would expect it if they fought again.

Josh

PS. If I had the time I would love to train Hitomi for a couple months straight not a couple days here or a week there like usual.

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:26 pm

Props to Akano for pulling subs on a woman physically way stronger than her, good to here there’s some debate as to who won. I need a damn video.

Jeff
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:26 pm

Amanda Buckner post-MFC, by Keith Mills.

warrior14
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:45 pm
    Pro Fighter

Amanda is a class act all the way. Like she said, we could fight a million times and we match up so well that I know it would be great every time. I have to admit, I was a little disheartened after this fight. I wanted it and felt really good, the cards just didn’t fall for me this time. Amanda is classy and has a good head. Props to her, and she is definately one of the best women out there today. I can only hope that one day I can be up there too. I told her this after our December fight, but sign me up for the fan club.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?