Michele Tavares wins in Bitetti Combat 3

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Jeff
    Post subject: Michele Tavares wins in Bitetti Combat 3 Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:55 am

Translated and edited from the original sources:

Although taking one knock down in the beginning of the fight, Michelle Tavares did not despair. Top of Mayara Carneiro [59 kg, Nordeste Combate], she arrived at the victory with a spectacular Katagatami in 2min55s of the first round.
    Last edited by Jeff on Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:06 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

….nice photos………lots of attitude….good for the soul///

Boruta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:33 am

ADCCNews:
    Quote:
    This fight surpassed all expectations. Everybody was waiting for a quick and easy victory for Michelli. However, a right-cross thrown by Mayara early in the first round put Michelli on the canvas. Michelli recovered and shot a takedown which saved her from a premature KO. On the ground, Mayara did not react well on the bottom and Michelli got the mount quickly. Mayara reversed the position but Michelli swept her and from side mount, fitted an arm-triangle over Mayara at 2:55.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:02 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

….any more photos……….of michelle……i think she is digging me…??????…….what the heck…am i talking about………….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?