Midwest Fight Fest May, 11 2007

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: Midwest Fight Fest May, 11 2007 Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:57 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Sharice Davids(Sharissa Davis?) vs Erin Reynolds in a womens’ amateur MMA bout. Also, Tiffany Pollard vs Catrina Canfield in a womens’ amateur kickboxing bout.

May, 11 2007 in Kansas City, MO. This is an IKF and ISCF sanctioned event.

sharice
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:01 pm

They messed up my record on the ISCF website. Sharissa Davis is a different person. I’m Sharice Davids. I’m fighting Erin Roper on May 11th.

sharice
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:50 pm

Damn! I lost. about 2 min in the first round to an armbar.

femalefightfan
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:55 am

That sucks. Tell us about it. How it happened, what you might have done to prevent it, was there anything the other girl did exceptionally well to win, etc.

Who was bigger and / or more experienced in your fight?

sharice
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:23 am

I guess I really need to work on my armbar escapes. I feel like I always need to work on everything though. When she first got the armbar on me I stacked her. Normally in class I would pick someone up and slam them b/c she was the same size as me I definitely could have. I’m not sure why I didn’t. I honestly think I wasn’t in the right mindset for this fight. I might train pretty hard and have another one later in the summer.

As far as experience goes I have had one other fight and I am pretty sure this was her first fight. She was pretty strong, I’d say she was stronger than the first girl I fought.

femalefightfan
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:52 pm

How did you do in your other fight? Win/lose and how? Did it go a few rounds or to a decision?

I’ve looked for boxing matches in my area and they come around a few times a month, but I haven’t heard much on MMA fights. I’d go watch some MMA fights if I knew when & where they were around here. I’ve watched a few boxing matches and the bigger person doesn’t always win.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: Re: Midwest Fight Fest May, 11 2007PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:03 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Mark Grassman wrote:
    Sharice Davids(Sharissa Davis?) vs Erin Reynolds in a womens’ amateur MMA bout. Also, Tiffany Pollard vs Catrina Canfield in a womens’ amateur kickboxing bout.

May, 11 2007 in Kansas City, MO. This is an IKF and ISCF sanctioned event.
    Here are the results:

Erin Ropper submitted Sharice Davids via arm bar 1:53 in the 1st round

Catrina Canfield TKOed Tiffany Pollard at 55 sec into round 1 of a lightweight BOXING match.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?