MMA Evolution Radio

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Hook
    Post subject: MMA Evolution RadioPostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:43 am

I don’t know how many of you have been tuning in and listening to the MMA Evolution radio show but it has been really exciting. because they have basicly been highlighting a female fighter every week for the past three or four weeks for the upcoming HnS. I think that this is amazing and long overdue that we get some well deserved notice and respect. I think that it is really going to help promote what is going to be an outstanding lineup that will be almost impossable to top (at least anytime soon).

I also think that it helps at least me get to know these girls that I am going to see fight some for the first time and like Tara fight again. Plus it gives us some more background info on you gals cause face it there really isn’t much out there on you. I know tthat a lot of you have had several fights that I can’t find. Like with the guys you can find the locatioin and a lot of times you can find pics. But not you gals, hopefully though with the more the word the more that the people will want to know. Am I making any sense? Anyways keep up the good work ladies.

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:11 am
    Pro Fighter

Very cool. Thank you! 😀

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:00 am

Is this the show that is on inside fighting.?

ht

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:18 am

Yup that be the one. Here recently they have had Jeff, Mandy, Heather, and Tara. All of the girls are fighting on the upcoming HnS card and of coarse we all know Jeff Osborne. Ya should check it out.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:10 pm

Marie Colangelo did a good interview with Pro Karate Weekly.about a month ago. Here is the link.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?