mma is crappy

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

sharice
    Post subject: mma is crappy Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:51 pm

Hey I just wanted to start a thread especially for fight4you. Now you can put up as many comments about how unethical and horrible fighting is on this thread and not take over all the other threads.

😆

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:19 pm

not taking over anything. people respond as they see fit. and I am not going to be ghettoized. if watching graphic bone breaks don’t bother you, i am sure you can handle watching typed words and concepts/principles that you don’t agree with.

too bad the higher ideals of martial arts have been dropped for the buzz of the cage and the drone of the drunk crowd. can thank UFC for that.

jjsmommi2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:55 pm

now that’s funny 😆

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:09 pm

well, there are many senses of humor

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:44 am

Good topic!
    I wonder why you choose the name “Fight4You”.
    It seems that you hate fighting and for you are you fighting than?
    For a girl?
    For your pride?
    Or is it just, that you never hit the gym beffore, so you see everything from a big distance? 😉

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:39 am

an executioner from the netherlands? kind of an oxymoron?

ornery
    Post subject: Ethical martial arts?PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:43 am

I visit this site a lot but rarely ever post. I’m a lady with a black belt in Kenpo Jiu-Jitsu and a purple belt in brazillian jiu-jitsu. I have experience with both combat martial arts and martial-sports. I want to provide a different perspective here that seems to be rare these days.

In my first dojo many years ago, we were ordered to never even say “sorry” for hurting your training partner. We would just bow, shake hands and let it go. They were trying to foster a martial attitude. The heart and soul of the martial arts is brutal, fierce, vicious, heinous, kill-before-they-kill-you awfulness. That’s why they call it “Martial”. During my years of training, I have had more fractured bones, torn ligaments and hematoma than I care to list. There is no such thing as a nice martial art and anyone who tells you that is full of crap!

However, there is such a thing as being a good sport. MMA is a sport pure and simple. Much of what the MMA competitors do in the ring will not work on the street. When working within the rules in a controlled environment, both competitors have certain advantages and disadvantages that they might not have in a real fight. It is unsportsmanlike to capitalize on manufactured disadvantages to the point of seriously injuring your opponent.

MMA tries to mimic a real fight while staying within the rules. This is logically impossible. There are no rules or controls in a real fight. If these people believe they can take their MMA skills to the street and fare just as well, they’re seriously deluded.

As far as I’m concerned, they either need to sign death waivers and do it old-school, or they need to be very careful to avoid injuring their opponent. There is no reasonable in-between. Luckily, most of these competitors never learn enough martial skills to do much serious damage.

I agree that MMA has often gone too far, but only because it’s a sport. Lets be sure to differentiate between sports and martial arts. It’s important to be sporting toward your opponent, but NOT TOWARD YOUR ASSAILANT.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:18 am

bingo – martial arts are arts of war and should be for those in the military and law enforcement to protect the innocent. this MMA nonsense is a hobby, a faux-sport and a TV show designed to entertain the cruel with violence to others. the whole original premise of UFC is BS and now it is just unfake WWE.

sharice
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:00 pm

True everyone has a different sense of humor.

Were all animals blah blah blah……

Thanks for coming on the forum so you can have a place to publicly judge the actions of everyone and do it behind a screen name.

Sharice Davids

voly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:26 pm

There is a number of sports and other physical activities that I would try to persuade friends and family members not to participate in, and mma is close to the top of that list.

On a few occasions I’ve watched one or another MMA video, and have to acknowledge the courage and physical stamina of the competitors. However, I turn it off if it degenerates to that point at which one of the fighters just sits astride the opponent and punches away with both fists. Far too crude.

Certainly it’s apparent that the mma fighters enjoy challenge and physical combat. Perhaps they even like arduous training. Also, their written comments and their answers to interviewers’ questions sugggest that the MMA competitors are often thoughtful, intelligent and unpretentious individuals, fully aware of the risks involved. Good luck to them.

ornery
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:53 pm

[quote=”fight4you”]bingo – martial arts are arts of war and should be for those in the military and law enforcement to protect the innocent. [/quote]

Sorry Fight4You. I will have to differ with ya on this point. Martial arts are for every grown adult – especially women. We must all be capable of defending ourselves against an aggressive attacker. I have had the misfortune, 4 times in my life, of being violently attacked by would-be rapists much bigger than me. Two of those men were armed. There was never a military man or police officer their to protect me. I was able to get out of those situations, unvictimized, all on my own. If I didn’t know how to fight, I’d be dead right now. Martial arts are a basic life skill. martial sports are a tool to help you develop that skill. My point is that we must be careful to differentiate between sports and a real fight. Let’s be careful not to hurt our opponents while practicing how to destroy our assailants.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:52 pm

thanks sharice. I can admit to not being any less judgemental than you but I don’t find having an opinion and making a judgement to be a bad thing, though the thought-police would have us feel differently.

ornery – i think u will agree that C.A. (combat entertainment) as depicted nowadays, has little to do with either real combat or self defense. I use the C.A. term because I think both MMA and NHB are misnomers and inaccurate. MMA is really not mixed (as if it ever was except in the circuslike days of the early UFC). MMA is grappling with strikes. NHB is totally bogus since a true NHB fight would have the police, AG and DA descending upon the place. It is combat entertainment, not too far removed from the term “sports entertainment”, IMHO

i still can’t see either the real-world validity nor the true athletic contest sportsmanship of the ground and pound . sitting on someone and pounding the crap out of them ( and in the early days that included knees to the face, elbows to the brain stem, fists to the groin and soccer kicks and stomps to the head) has the appeal and purpose of those wretched beatdown home videos that pollute youtube and make up brickfist.com, psfights.com etc. Truely troglodite stuff

true martial arts is as valid for self defense as it is for law enforcement and the military. however, learning to G & P or snap limbs in a cage fight is not really self defense for the average housewife. To say so is a bit of an obfuscation – kind of like the spin Dana White is so good at.

Feel free to tell me how all of this is just like football.

ornery
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:35 pm

Fight4You, I suspect you are not a woman because you seem to know absolutely zero about women’s self defense. Truth is, snapping limbs, or at least knees, is about the only way an average housewife is going to stop a much larger attacker.

Fightsports work a lot of the basics needed in self defense: timing, distance, angle, speed, torque, targeting and – most importantly – attitude. They are a useful part of self-defense training. And they encourage that fighting spirit in women who would otherwise be too timid or beat-down to try. I only wish they would be a little more mindful of their opponents safety.

I think I’m starting to see through your disguise. You are starting to look suspiciously like some macho-guy who feels threatened by the fact that women are now willing and capable of kicking your ass. Get used to it friend. Every day we train, we get tougher. And every day there are more of us.

You are a waste of my time and I won’t be responding to your posts anymore. I will be too busy training.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:46 pm

Hmm, you need to fine-tune your zanshin a bit more, your aim is way off.

1. I never alluded to being a woman.
    2. I know about self defense and I am not arguing with u about that. And you are right, that is one way for the housewife to defend herself though that life-saving technique should be unrelated to the entertainment offerings in the cage.
    3. I am for honest, effective martial arts to protect the innocent – which again, is unrelated to combat entertainment
    4. I am not testosterone-poisoned. In fact, my debate opponents are more entertained or unbothered by violence-as-entertainment than I am and many of them here are women. I think their posts sound more macho than mine.
    5. I am only attracted to assertive, independent, physical, confident women.

So you are 0 for 5, though you are not reading this. 🙂

ornery wrote:
    Fight4You, I suspect you are not a woman because you seem to know absolutely zero about women’s self defense. Truth is, snapping limbs, or at least knees, is about the only way an average housewife is going to stop a much larger attacker.

Fightsports work a lot of the basics needed in self defense: timing, distance, angle, speed, torque, targeting and – most importantly – attitude. They are a useful part of self-defense training. And they encourage that fighting spirit in women who would otherwise be too timid or beat-down to try. I only wish they would be a little more mindful of their opponents safety.

I think I’m starting to see through your disguise. You are starting to look suspiciously like some macho-guy who feels threatened by the fact that women are now willing and capable of kicking your ass. Get used to it friend. Every day we train, we get tougher. And every day there are more of us.

You are a waste of my time and I won’t be responding to your posts anymore. I will be too busy training.
    Last edited by fight4you on Mon May 14, 2007 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sharice
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:45 pm

oh no the thought police got me!

roxybalboa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:15 pm
    Pro Fighter

if you hate the violence, turn off the tv, stop watching the fights and get off the mma forums. you have a choice to be or not be exposed to violence as entertainment. it’s your democratic right, just as it is our right to fight for sport, for passion and for a living.

i love mma, i have a passion for training and fighting. i have a college degree and could work in other fields, but i choose to teach martial arts, and promote the sport of mma because i see how the physical aspect of training and fighting has the incredible power to transform people, to help them rise above mediocracy, to show them they are far more than they think they are. i strongly believe in this – through controlled, mutually agree upon violent exchanges we learn more about ourselves in a few minutes than most learn in a lifetime…

you can choose to shed blood with someone and make highly resepcted friends out of strangers or you can choose to be left out of the whole expereince.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:16 pm

who is talking about rights vs choices? Interesting that this whole snit came about from me not finding Wendy’s broken leg was not entertaining to watch and that the violence-pimps at Bodog replayed it far more times than is necessary.

fem-ma
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:49 am

fight4you wrote:
    who is talking about rights vs choices? Interesting that this whole snit came about from me not finding Wendy’s broken leg was not entertaining to watch and that the violence-pimps at Bodog replayed it far more times than is necessary.
    Rubbish. It came about from months of your patronising drivel and snide attempts to play devils advocate.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:00 am

Drivel to you is an opposing viewpoint to me. Patronising? Hardly. Snide? any less than you? Devils Advocate? Of course!

So I take it that you disagree with my view of the entertainment value and Bodog’s promotional use of Wendy’s broken leg?
    fem-ma wrote:
    fight4you wrote:
    Rubbish. It came about from months of your patronising drivel and snide attempts to play devils advocate.

fem-ma
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:09 am

Yes I disagree. It’s only a broken leg. It wasn’t a life threatening injury. I’m suprised by the US viewer reaction to it, when US television will happily show footage of people dying in detail on their news show.

Its a human interest angle. Bodog devotes more airtime to fighters than any other show and sucks the viewer in. Of course they’re going to stir up some interest over an injury like that. Is sweeping it under the carpet and showing no interest a better option? If you don’t like it, don’t view or complain to the show’s producers. Stop whinging about it on a pro-MMA forum, what will that acheive? Are you hoping to pursuade sports women with absolute dedication to their sport to take up knitting or something? Or do you just get a kick out of taking an obscure moral stance on anonymous internet forums where you know you will be found objectionable?

fight4you wrote:
    Drivel to you is an opposing viewpoint to me. Patronising? Hardly. Snide? any less than you? Devils Advocate? Of course!

So I take it that you disagree with my view of the entertainment value and Bodog’s promotional use of Wendy’s broken leg?

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:22 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

the executioner from the netherlands was right on point

..fight4you is a professional loser…..

sharice…when you talk to him type in pl…

like hey pl how was your day……

they need to ban this pl punk…..like now—-

this is mma….support mma
    or go back to your yahoo chatroom
    …you PROFESSIONAL LOSER—————-lol))))))))LOL))))))))))))

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:49 am

fem-ma, a remarkably uncompassionate, if not cruel, response to Wendy’s injury. Also, a strange intro to an anti-U.S. slam. Sorry, I don’t see the connection.

Scarce – I am not violent and cruel enough for you? Don’t read and don’t post back. Just revel in yourself.
    Last edited by fight4you on Tue May 15, 2007 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fem-ma
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:02 am

I’m a remarkably dispassionate person. Is that a problem? Would you prefer that I conformed to a more feminine stereotype?

I didn’t slam the US. I pointed out the disparity between accepting gratuitous violence in news coverage and being shocked by a bone fracture in a sports event.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:40 am

i don’t find compassion and empathy to be gender specific. it is a character issue. dispassionate? could that be narcisisstic?

and with regards to violence in news….i look at it as news. i accept that people do bad things to one another and i don’t find it amusing. some bent souls watch the violence in news as entertainment though. since you find violence and injury to be entertaining or, at least, not bothersome – why do you care where people get to see it?

fem-ma wrote:
    I’m a remarkably dispassionate person. Is that a problem? Would you prefer that I conformed to a more feminine stereotype?

I didn’t slam the US. I pointed out the disparity between accepting gratuitous violence in news coverage and being shocked by a bone fracture in a sports event.

Rosi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:46 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    fem-ma, a remarkably uncompassionate, if not cruel, response to Wendy’s injury.
    I have to say that I’m not really feeling the compassion coming from you either. To be honest, you seem to have latched onto this injury as your latest excuse to continue your anti-MMA vendetta, which is becoming increasingly personal and insulting towards those with a different opinion.

To USE the injury for petty point scoring in this way strikes me as far more callous and disrespectful than anything anyone else has said.

Compassion is meaningless without empathy. Empathy requires you to put yourself in the other person’s shoes and understand what they are feeling. You have shown an abject failure to do so. This is a woman who, minutes after the injury, is already asking for a rematch. You clearly cannot and never will understand that kind of drive, determination or courage.

If you don’t like MMA, don’t watch it. I don’t see the point in subjecting yourself to something you know you won’t like just so that you can go an argue about it on the internet later.

If you are genuinely concerned about violence and abuse, why not use the time to join Amnesty International and campaign against real violations of human rights. I’m sure in the time you spend arguing with people you despise on the internet, you could actually do some real good in helping to prevent some of these atrocities instead. Surely that would be a better outlet for your compassion?

warrior14
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:57 pm
    Pro Fighter

I agree completely with Rosi. If Windy didn’t have a problem with it, why try to be the champion of her nonexistant cause? It’s sort of hypocritical to WATCH something by leaving it on the channel and pointing at it saying, “I can’t believe they’re showing this!” If I have a moral objection to something that comes on my TV, I change the channel, period. I have a moral problem with the Faces of Death movies, but I don’t buy a ticket to the theater and sit and watch while I whine about it. I simply don’t go. As has been said a million times, if you don’t like it, don’t watch it. With your blatent distaste for MMA, it makes me wonder about your true motives when you keep tuning in. I think most agree with me on this: nobody is asking everyone in the world to like it, but don’t bag on those of us that have our own reasons for doing it. Living civil is about understanding. Doesn’t mean you have to agree, just understand and even appreciate. All this mudslinging BS has got to stop. No one is going to write the post: “you know, I never thought of that, you’re right.” All it does is piss people off on both sides. Healthy discussion is good, arguing is pointless.

P.S. Rosi, you are one of the coolest people I know

Shayna

voly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:09 pm

The activity is assigned the name Mixed Martial Arts.

When one of the competitors is prone on the mat and getting pummelled by the opponent, where is the artistry?

Unquestionably, football is a violent game and skill is needed to play it well, but nobody calls it an art form.

jjsmommi2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:57 pm

i have one question.

why the hell do you continue to post on an MMA forum, KNOWING that you insult the women (and men) here, KNOWING you do not like MMA, KNOWING that when you come on here you will see discussions and opinions you do not agree with.
    I can understand if this were a forum entitled ” is MMA an ethical or unethical sport?”

but alas, no. it is called “Fightergirls”

the FBI would call that, you (clue insert profanity here).

go away.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:23 pm

Um, I’m not the one hear who said her broken leg was no big deal and I am not the promoter/producer who promotes the video as something exciting to see. and remember, these are just typed words of a differing opinion – to be read and responded to, or not. they are not knees to the face. just concepts.
    Rosi wrote:
    Quote:
    fem-ma, a remarkably uncompassionate, if not cruel, response to Wendy’s injury.
    I have to say that I’m not really feeling the compassion coming from you either. To be honest, you seem to have latched onto this injury as your latest excuse to continue your anti-MMA vendetta, which is becoming increasingly personal and insulting towards those with a different opinion.

To USE the injury for petty point scoring in this way strikes me as far more callous and disrespectful than anything anyone else has said.

Compassion is meaningless without empathy. Empathy requires you to put yourself in the other person’s shoes and understand what they are feeling. You have shown an abject failure to do so. This is a woman who, minutes after the injury, is already asking for a rematch. You clearly cannot and never will understand that kind of drive, determination or courage.

If you don’t like MMA, don’t watch it. I don’t see the point in subjecting yourself to something you know you won’t like just so that you can go an argue about it on the internet later.

If you are genuinely concerned about violence and abuse, why not use the time to join Amnesty International and campaign against real violations of human rights. I’m sure in the time you spend arguing with people you despise on the internet, you could actually do some real good in helping to prevent some of these atrocities instead. Surely that would be a better outlet for your compassion?

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:24 pm

why do the ones who complain about alleged slams, do the slamming?

warrior14 wrote:
    I agree completely with Rosi. If Windy didn’t have a problem with it, why try to be the champion of her nonexistant cause? It’s sort of hypocritical to WATCH something by leaving it on the channel and pointing at it saying, “I can’t believe they’re showing this!” If I have a moral objection to something that comes on my TV, I change the channel, period. I have a moral problem with the Faces of Death movies, but I don’t buy a ticket to the theater and sit and watch while I whine about it. I simply don’t go. As has been said a million times, if you don’t like it, don’t watch it. With your blatent distaste for MMA, it makes me wonder about your true motives when you keep tuning in. I think most agree with me on this: nobody is asking everyone in the world to like it, but don’t bag on those of us that have our own reasons for doing it. Living civil is about understanding. Doesn’t mean you have to agree, just understand and even appreciate. All this mudslinging BS has got to stop. No one is going to write the post: “you know, I never thought of that, you’re right.” All it does is piss people off on both sides. Healthy discussion is good, arguing is pointless.

P.S. Rosi, you are one of the coolest people I know

Shayna

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:32 pm

yes, great points. what exactly is “mixed” about it any more? I have not seen any karateka vs judoka matches any more or savate fighters vs sumo wrestlers like the early UFC circuses offered. what exactly is ‘mixed’? while were are at it – there seems to be many banned techniques in “No Holds Barred”, so what’s the deal?

I also find it interesting how some defend the violence of mma/nhb by comparing it football. though injuries happen in football, they are by products of trying to get the ball across the goal. some injuries are accidental, and some break the rules and try to injure intentionally. In “mma/nhb”, you win by either injuring so they can’t continue or u make them quit because of impending injury.

not sure where the artistry is in mounting someone against the side of a cage, restricting their ability to defend and then raining fists and elbows until they pass out. generally, hitting a person when they’re down is viewed as very bad form – except in this pursuit, for some reason.

not the most real world self-defense approach either, though a crowd pleaser, apparently

thanks for joining into the fray. 🙂
    voly wrote:
    The activity is assigned the name Mixed Martial Arts.

When one of the competitors is prone on the mat and getting pummelled by the opponent, where is the artistry?

Unquestionably, football is a violent game and skill is needed to play it well, but nobody calls it an art form.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:35 pm

it’s a discussion forum. we’re discussing. feel free to read and comment on other threads, if you like. yes, i know you disagree with me, I am neither insulted nor threatened by that. why should anyone else be? i have no profanities to offer you, but thanks.

jjsmommi2 wrote:
    i have one question.

why the hell do you continue to post on an MMA forum, KNOWING that you insult the women (and men) here, KNOWING you do not like MMA, KNOWING that when you come on here you will see discussions and opinions you do not agree with.

I can understand if this were a forum entitled ” is MMA an ethical or unethical sport?”

but alas, no. it is called “Fightergirls”

the FBI would call that, you (clue insert profanity here).

go away.

warrior14
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:05 pm
    Pro Fighter

Before anyone responds to the following, I just want to say, I am trying to further the discussion, NOT partake in the argument. So, no malice or defensive sounding rebuttal intended in this response. Just thought I would get that out there since it’s hard to tell cuz you can’t hear the “tone of my voice.” That being said:

Anyone that has ever mounted anyone with experience knows that maintaining mount is an art itself. Let’s take the case in point: the way Windy was able to defend during round 1 when Rosi had her mounted was wonderfully artistic. Conversly, the way Rosi was able to ride and transition was also very skill-showcasing. Helio Gracie is over 90yrs old and STILL challenges people to maintain mount on him. Empowering, which I think is beautiful. To use the football analogy that everyone is using, is it artistic for me to run full boar into someone and spear them into the ground with all my body weight and momentum? No, HOWEVER, put me on a football field in the context of the sport and let me try to do that to the ball carrier. In my opinion, that IS an art.

Secondly, yes, true, NHB is no longer valid as there are entire pages of rules these days. No one really refers to that monicor anymore, but it carries over from the days when it WAS NHB. And, it is mixed martial arts because the people that participate in it these days study a MIX of martial arts. No one can only learn Karate or only Judo anymore. It has been proven that it is important to be well rounded.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:37 pm

thanks warrior for the reasoned response. i don’t think MMA is all that mixed any more. it is standup until a takedown and then it is grappling until a pounding. i still don’t see how the G&P is either effective as a street defense or sportsmanlike and responsible as a sport/entertainment. of course, it is a crowd-pleaser

Rosi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:08 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    Art is very much in the eye of the beholder. To see the art, you have to be able to see the skill involved. If you don’t understand the skill of grappling (with or without strikes involved), then I can certainly see how it might appear that way. If you are genuinely interested in understanding the artistry, I’d suggest taking some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or submission wrestling classes.

And yes, I think many other sports can also be massively artistic when played well. Performance art at its best.

For what it’s worth, I’m not all that keen on the term “mixed martial arts” to describe what we do either. But it looks like being the one we’re stuck with. It’s just a name, don’t fuss over it 😀

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:00 am
    Instructor

Quote:
    i don’t think MMA is all that mixed any more.

Shayna is right; it is definitely “mixed” – just in a different way than it used to be.
    When I explain to people what I do they normally don’t know what “mixed martial arts” is. So my way of explaining it to them is this, “I do a combination of boxing, wrestling, and ground fighting.” This is simplifying it majorly. The brochures for my gym break it down even more, “techniques from Boxing, Muay Thai kickboxing, Greco-Roman wrestling, Freestyle wrestling, Judo, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu”. And those are just the major ones!

voly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:10 pm

If one uses perhaps the loosest dictionary definition of “art” – that it’s an activity which requires knowledge or skill – then what happens during a MMA competition is apparently an artistic endeavor.

Logically, a comprehensive list of artists would then also include those who are able to accomplish any of the following:
    – catch a steelhead
    – milk a cow
    – follow the directions for assembling a toy
    – kick a field goal
    – ride a unicycle

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:12 am

fight4you wrote:
    an executioner from the netherlands? kind of an oxymoron?
    Why don’t you skip those fat hamburgers and hit the gym just once?

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:19 am

Go Rosi,Go Rosi!

Fight4you, you made your comments clear since 2 years on this forum, we know your opinion, so be it.
    Nothing to discuss anymore, plain simple.
    Use your time to enjoy life.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?