Molly Helsel takes time to update on her martial arts career

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

adriennaaj
    Post subject: Molly Helsel takes time to update on her martial arts career PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:34 am
    Pro Fighter

My good freind molly has a short, but good update on http://www.fightergirls.com ~”Molly Helsel takes time to update on her martial arts career”
    -she just came off a impresive win with jeff osbornes event, and plans on staying very active. She’s such a wonderful girl and the only female fighter in hawaii right now ~ so, its really cool to support her.

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:43 am
    Pro Fighter

I saw that fight. She was so decisive in her actions, I was so impressed! 😈 Her fight was worth the price of admission. I give mad props to her opponent too! Tough as Nails

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:23 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Molly Helsel

It was a really fun trip, Indiana is a TRIP 🙂 Man I think that state has a
    total combined count of all of 5 teeth. Everywhere I went it sounded like
    King of the Hill 🙂

LOL Molly you go girl

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:26 pm
    Pro Fighter

Don’t get me wrong – I LOVE Indiana (and all their 5 teeth) The people really were very nice and too funny. Next time I swear I will spend more than 2 days, so I can get a chance to see what it’s all about. I thought the country side was beautiful, like nothing I have ever seen before.

The best part was when we were leaving Heath’s house, and there was a dad and his son in the yard – Dad had a pistol, and son had a rifle, and they were just waving at us like “hey neighbor!”

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:32 am

debi wrote:
    It was a really fun trip, Indiana is a TRIP 🙂 Man I think that state has a
    total combined count of all of 5 teeth. Everywhere I went it sounded like
    King of the Hill 🙂

HEY!!!!! 👿

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:25 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

My only prob is the small planes going in and out of Evansville, I hate those things and get more nervous about flying in them then actually fighting 😳

I do not think Molly meant it in a bad way, just a funny way, everyone is really nice in Indiana.

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:57 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    HEY!!!!!

Why Anthony – do you resemble that?? 😆

Naw, please you know I am kidding. I really really loved Indiana, small planes and all.

Debi – the first time I flew in there, I couldn’t see anything around and I thought it was gonna be like some Stephen King book, and when we got off the plane, everything would dissapear and we would be in the middle of nowhere. I don’t mind the small planes so much though…

Seriously, I have never been treated so well, and I love and respect everyone in the state! Even you Anthony (and Maura too!)

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:42 am

It’s all good.

Your assessment was half right.
    Being right here on the border of Kentucky and Indiana (the Ohio River) half the people are Northerners and half are Southerners. Half have no accent (to me) and half are rednecks. It is very odd, you wouldn’t think a river and a state line would make much difference but if you drive about 3 mile from were you fought and went across the river, everyone’s accent gets a million times worse. Maura and I stopped over there for pizza last week and she was getting such a kick out of the things we saw and heard. You haven’t seen anything until you see a 250 lb. effeminate Kentuckian male daintily walk a customer to their table. Especially when the customer was a 250 lb. MASCULINE female with a shaved head and a voice deeper than the waiter. Both of their accents were straight off of “Hee Haw”. It was surreal.

Southern Indiana does have it’s share people like of “Cletus the slack-jawed yockel”
    Just be thankful you are in Evansville, it gets worse if you go into the surrounding counties.

Everything is relative. Once, about 15-20 years ago, a group of friends and I were eating in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We were all just sitting at our table getting strange looks when this waiter with the thickest Tennessee hills accent comes up to us and says, “Ware y’all from? Y’all tawk funny.” We just all busted up laughing. There was ten of us sitting around this huge table all speaking standard midwest (non-accented) english and this guy thought we spoke oddly.

😉

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:36 am
    Instructor

So what are you trying to say about Kentucky Anthony? Damn hoosiers.

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:07 am

I knew that would drag you into it. 😈

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:44 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

This is just the latest in a series of smacks about Evansville.

After Madonna did some work on the movie A League of Their Own in Evansville, she compaired our town to her trip to Prague.

Last decade, a British commercial for a beer brewed in Evansville described the city as ‘The most miserable place on the face of the Earth’.

And now, Molly’s little snipe. I say these remarks are born out of jelosy. Evansville is listed as an All American City, and one of the best places to raise children.

Sure, laugh at our ozone problems, our higher than average cancer rates, and a BIG New Madrid fault earthquake that is overdue; it’s still home to me.

PS: This is my 100th post. Hurray ❗ 😀

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:39 pm
    Pro Fighter

Come on now, you are blowing this out of proportion.

A. It was a joke.
    B. I love Indiana, especially EVANSVILLE

I never said I hated it, there were just lots of interesting things to experience. You have to understand – I live on a ROCK ok, I don’t get out much. I am sure you would make similar comments if you ever came out here.

Let me try to redeem myself with the 10 things I LOVE about Evansville(and make sure I don’t blow my chances of coming back, or at least getting mobbed if I do 😀 )

10. that I am not a minority for once
    9. the people
    8. affordable housing / groceries / beer
    7. strombolli
    6. the countryside
    5. live fiddlers
    4. the accents
    3. midwestern boys
    2. HOOK N SHOOT!

and the number 1 reason I love Evansville…

1. Rocking chairs on every porch

Do you forgive me yet????

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:29 am

😉

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?