Molly’s Bodog fight aires on Ion Network July 24th!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig

Post subject: Molly’s Bodog fight aires on Ion Network July 24th! Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:49 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

Molly’s fight vs. Carina Damm will be airing on Ion network on July 24th. BE SURE TO WATCH! It was said to be one of the top 3 best fights out of both season 3 & 4.

Also, check periodically for updates and pictures (they have a few up already). They have all the fighter bios etc… and occasionally release behind the scenes extras. Just remember if you see me doing/saying something stupid “drunk no count…” 🙂

At the end of the season you will have the opportunity to vote for your favorite fighter/fights… (hint hint)

Don’t worry – I won’t let you forget the date – I will post more bulletins closer to the time. Feel free to pass this on to your friends….

Thanks for your support,
    Molly “Maulinator” Helsel

P.S. And for the record they have my record wrong:
    MMA 4-5-1
    Grappling 18-1 (only loss in the men’s division)
    Am. KB 1-1

Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:20 am
    Pro Fighter

DEFINITELY don’t miss this one 😀

Also, Tara Larosa vs Shayna Baszler on July 10th ….

Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:19 am
    Pro Fighter

LOL, Thanks guys! Let me just tell you how FREAKIN’ EXCITED I am to see this. This is the culmination of 9 years of blood, sweat and tears! And the best part… can’t wait to do it again!

I am just really stoked on Bodog for giving the women the opportunities that they have. They have excellent matchmaking, and choose girls that have mad skill over looks (even though I was the one armed, red headed, freckled, bastard stepchild feeder for their poster girl Carina, but hey)

It’s just such a trip to think about when I very first started this I was thinking “sure I’ll try out a couple of fights just for fun” and now look…. Never would have known it would have taken me this far…. What an amazing journey it has been to, changed my life!

Tara vs. Shayna was an excellent fight too, be sure to catch that one.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®®

Forgot your details?