Muay Thai card in NYC this Aug 20–who is going?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Anystylist
    Post subject: Muay Thai card in NYC this Aug 20–who is going? PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:52 pm

I’m not advertising this, just looking for a show of virtual hands.

Of course, if anyone wants to meet up for drinks etc., that’s conceivable too…

Here’s the thread:
    http://www.fightergirls.com

Since this is Fightergirls, after all, some flyers have advertised Laura Skinner v. Holly Ferneley. I also saw Trish Hill mentioned somewhere, although her opponent (presumably another F) wasn’t.

brandy
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:22 pm

Unfortunately, Laura Skinner and Holly Ferneley won’t be fighting on that card. Holly hurt her ankle. It would have been one great matchup though and I really hope they get a chance to reschedule.

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:34 am
    Pro Fighter

Hey, Im going for sure with two other women from my gym. Please message me I would love to meet up. We also want to train Friday and Saturday if you could help us out. 😀

Anystylist
    Post subject: Communications problems?PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:59 am

Greta, you have mail: PMs here, which I’m not sure are getting through, and on your MSN too.

Brandy, maybe Holly’s ankle explains Trish Hill’s appearance. Which would be fine, since Trish seems to bring it all every time she fights.

Chad: is the PM system down? or just me?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?