MY INJURY By: Tracey Graham

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

debi
    Post subject: MY INJURY By: Tracey GrahamPostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 7:30 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Check out this article that our very own Tracey Graham wrote, It is definitly worth reading 8) , Also Check later today for the Zack Brennan Interview on Erica Montoya and why she is suing KOTC. 😯

http://www.fightergirls.net/news.php

Kaligal
    Post subject: MY INJURY By: Tracey GrahamPostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:22 am

WOW Tracey!
    So my dad e-mails this article and I go…”oh dad, more reading material” I start reading and I am hooked. This article was so well written. It gave me chills to how true it is.
    This is a MUST read.

Karla

bjjchic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 8:10 pm

😀 Glad you liked it Debi! 😆

Very bizarre time in my life, it’s been a little over a year now and just to kind of “wrap things up” on the story…I’m training just fine again (first time ever my coach “tapped for me” about a week ago in a triangle choke against one of my guys – he watches my neck when I’m training and probably worried I’m too stubborn, but I did think for a split second “Hey wait a minute!” 😛 )

Karla,
    Thanks very much, glad you enjoyed it! The feedback I got from some of my teammates after reading this started a whole writing frenzy on my part. Short stories, poetry and all and I just recently found out one of my poems is going to be published – kinda cool. 8)

Tanner Rhoden
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 7:18 am

Great read

😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?