Need a few fight pictures for new DVD…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

ProgressiveArts
    Post subject: Need a few fight pictures for new DVD….PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:33 pm

If anyone has really good photo’s from any of the following fights, it would be extremely helpful:

Meija -vs- Montoya
    Howe -vs- LaRosa
    Wilson -vs- Vlahac
    Kedzie -vs- Blair
    Greer -vs- Menda
    Bakalopoulas -vs- Hooper
    Neff -vs- Walker

In conjunction with HnS/Fightworld, we’re working on a 70-75 minute DVD title “Women’s Revolution”. This DVD is not for sale as close to 40,000 of these are being given away as a promotional tool to promote women’s MMA and further push the 2 “Revolution” titles.

The main part of the DVD itself is done, but we could use pictures for sub-menu’s and possibly a slide-show. Come to think of it, glamour and training shots would be good to. Might be nice to show 3 sides of the fighters.

If anyone can help it’d be great as the schedule to finish is rather tight. You can email me at: info@pamdistribution.com

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:35 am

Progressive..
    I have pics from Kedzie/Blair I will email them to you tomorrow. I also have some glamour type work, some of their other fights and some training photos from several of the girls on the list.

I will drop you an email tomorrow!

ProgressiveArts
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:12 am

Tim Osborne wrote:
    Progressive..
    I have pics from Kedzie/Blair I will email them to you tomorrow. I also have some glamour type work, some of their other fights and some training photos from several of the girls on the list.

I will drop you an email tomorrow!

Look forward to them.

I guess Jeff hasn’t recovered from his Arnolds meeting over the weekend as I haven’t heard from him yet.

I need at least 3 photo’s for sub-menu’s, though though a lideshow might be a nice touch.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:54 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

looks like tim has all the good photos..

all i have is this cheap point and shoot camera///

what gives///

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?