need advices girlzz !! help me for fedor emelianenko seminar

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

miss kharitonov
    Post subject: need advices girlzz !! help me for fedor emelianenko seminar PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:42 am

for those who knows the pride heavyweight champion from russia : fedor emelianenko, then you know what ? HE WILL COME IN PARIS IN SEPTEMBER TO GIVE FREE FIGHT/SAMBO LESSONS !! and guess what….. I WILL BE THERE TO KICK ASS !!!! arggggghhhhhh i can’t wait, i just hope he will win over mirko cro-cop on the 28th of august, otherwise, i guess he’ll be in a bad mood. lol
    ohhh !! i’ll spend a whole day with fedor and some other crazy freaks of MMA !! even those events don’t happen in dreams !! lol
    i guess i’ll be also the only girl there as usual !!

it is the first time i’ll take MMA lessons and i would like to have all your advices about that . have you ever done a seminar like this ? how is it ? what do you must do and musn’t do ?
    i practice muay thai but i am not used to sambo/MMA so fighting on the ground will be new for me.

luvmachine
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:13 pm

the first thing i would do is learn to speak russian

miss kharitonov
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:48 am

😆 😆 i haven’t thought first about that but yes, it is definitely a good thing to do !! lol i only know :
    yes- da
    no-niet
    girl – devotchka
    cheers- nastroyia

Seth
    Post subject: diplomacyPostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:02 am

Also be sure to profusely praise Sambo and should anyone criticize the art… curse them vilely.

Boudicca
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:04 am
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    i practice muay thai but i am not used to sambo/MMA so fighting on the ground will be new for me

What about taking some sambo/bjj classes ahead of time? I’ve gotten a lot more out of seminars when I already understand the basics of the technique we’re being shown. The grappling combined with the muay thai you already know should give you the basics of mma, I would think.

Have a great time training with Fedor and make sure to post what the seminar was like!

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:35 pm
    Pro Fighter

omg I didn’t know you were rockbitch on myspace…

miss kharitonov
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:19 am

😆 thata has been said in a thread here a few month ago called : myspace. i think zee was the author of this mail and every people from here gave his nickname on myspace 😛
    welcome ! 😉

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:02 am
    Pro Fighter

hi there,

i think training a little would be a good idea. you will get more out of it. you’ll probably feel out of place your first few times training MMA and i would just personally recommend getting your feet a little wet first.

miss kharitonov
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:41 am

why my feet wet ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?