Need sponsorship

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Maulinator
    Post subject: Need sponsorshipPostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:06 am
    Pro Fighter

Aloha,

My name is Molly Helsel. I am a 26 year-old female no-holds-barred (NHB) fighter living in Honolulu, Hawaii. I train with Jeet Kune Do Unlimited and fighting is my passion in life. Unfortunately, it has been very difficult for me to find fights here in the state of Hawaii. Fortunately, I have been given the opportunity to fight in the premier female NHB event in the world on November 6, 2004 in Evansville Indiana, under the stipulation that I pay my own travel. Being invited to be on a card like this is like going from high school football to the Superbowl for me.

I am looking for sponsors to help me pay for my travel. Benefits of sponsorship include endorsement in any magazine or DVD interviews I may have and wearing of your logo to any fights or weigh in’s I attend. I will be sure to mention your name every chance I get, including when posting on the various mixed martial arts Internet forums. I want to make your sponsorship an investment rather than just a handout.

Any help you can give to reach this lifelong dream of mine will be greatly appreciated, and I will do my very best to promote your business. Please contact me at helselm001@hawaii.rr.com or jkdu@hotmail.com. Donations can be mailed to:
    Molly Helsel c/o
    Jeet Kune Do Unlimited
    4224 Waialae Avenue, #5-128
    Honolulu, HI 96816

Mahalo in advance for any help you can provide. I promise to conduct myself with the heart, class, and character that the world has come to expect from Hawaii fighters.

Large Marge
    Post subject: travel tixPostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:10 am

huh?!,
    well, we all know that this is suppose to be a “pro” show. What?!?!! i can’t believe that they are making you pay your own way. that just don’t sound right to me. duhhhhh

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:08 am
    Pro Fighter

Travel from Hawaii is very expenseive. Probably going to be at least $1000.00. If this is what I have to do to get a fight, then so be it. The promoter has gone on a limb to help women’s MMA grow, and it’s understandable if there is no budget for this kind of expense. As I am still a beginner, I cannot expect someone to lay down that kind of cash for me. Like I said, this is like going from high school football to the Superbowl, I will do whatever it takes to MAKE IT HAPPEN
    😀

I hadn’t tried telling them Large Marge sent me though – that just might work!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?