New Amanda Buckner interview and SMACK girls pics up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

chad
    Post subject: New Amanda Buckner interview and SMACK girls pics up PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:24 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

http://www.fightergirls.com

http://www.fightergirls.com

Report this post Post details Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

Seth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:02 pm

It’s a good interview, Chad.

the quote below fits right in with the script on her arm tattoo

“The world breaks everyone and afterwards many are strong at the broken places”

Quote:
    Maybe I had just had my share of bad luck for the trip. I think so many bad things had happened that I actually went past the point of stress and disbelief. The whole experience also really reinforced for me stuff I’m always working on, like the power your mind plays in situations and how we may not have control over what happens in alot of cases but we can control how we react to them.

Position before submission. Well, depends on the rules:

Quote:
    Because of the 30sec rule on the ground I feel free to be really aggressive with my submission attempts because I can pretty much ignore position, not caring if I get mounted because they can’t punch me in the face. I am glad that the majority of my fights are normal rules and the exception is something like Smackgirl.

Amanda said modestly that she can probably count all her fans on one hand. There’s more than a few fans.

Congrats. Hope you get to fight the rest of the best.

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?