Officially Supporting the Women of MMA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

thatmizfit
    Post subject: Officially Supporting the Women of MMA PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:40 am

Hey everyone. A subject came up a few months ago on the Ultimate Fighter Message Board reading “Should Women fight in the UFC?” There were those who said “No, I’m not smile but (insert smile comment here)” and then there were those who said “Having females competing in the UFC would be awesome” I am one of those people. Those who are against it seem to have the mental picture of all the women being like WWE Diva’s and fighting until they’re all bloodied and what not. “I wouldnt want to see a pretty woman get her face pounded in” was also a common one.

I recently purchased the Hook N Shoot Revolution Vol. 1 DVD and was absolutely blown away. I was already supporting the women but this DVD seals the deal. There was no modeling or catfighting, just pure MMA warriors going at it. I forgot that they were even female, I swear! Even after the Main Event you see Debi Purcell and Chris Van Fleet laughing it up as if they didnt just beat the crap out of each other, pure sportsmanship.

Anyone who hasnt seen this DVD (will be copying and pasting this post to the TUF Forum as well because I KNOW all of you guys have seen it lol) Buy it, you wont be dissapointed, these women are awesome. Like I stated earlier, you guys made a mark out of me lol

That Mizfit

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:28 pm
    Pro Fighter

If you thought that DVD was good wait until Evolution comes out. The progress is huge.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:14 pm
    Instructor

I wish they would put that out already. I’m ready to email Jeff and say, “You know….I do produce videos for a living.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?