Opponent Found For Shinashi!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

derUbermensc
    Post subject: Opponent Found For Shinashi! PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:19 pm

From Complete Vale Tudo Access http://www.fightergirls.com

Quote:
    DEEP Executive Office have announced that they have found an opponent for Satoko Shinashi for the April 11th 24th Impact card.

On February 28th, DEEP held a press conference to announce they were accepting applications for female fighters to face Shinashi at either 44 kilograms or 46 kilograms, however when the March 11th deadline came, there were zero applicants. Shigeru Saeki then broadened the pool for applications, stating he would accept someone Shinashi has previously fought before, as well.

Thankfully for DEEP, their prayer was answered by twenty year old Shiyo Yamato. Yamato, an All Chinese Martial Arts Karate-do silver medalist, trains out of Zendokai Hiroshima, and is training partner of Misaki Takimoto. DEEP were not only thankful, but were greatly impressed by her courage to take a fight on such short notice with arguably the best female fighter in the world.

My hope was that Hisae would step for a rematch now that she was more competent on the ground, but instead we get another Shinashi RD1 Armbar. Blame Watanabe

Sudoraba
    Post subject: Re: Opponent Found For Shinashi!PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:26 pm

derUbermensc wrote:
    From Complete Vale Tudo Access http://www.fightergirls.com

Quote:

DEEP Executive Office have announced that they have found an opponent for Satoko Shinashi for the April 11th 24th Impact card.

On February 28th, DEEP held a press conference to announce they were accepting applications for female fighters to face Shinashi at either 44 kilograms or 46 kilograms, however when the March 11th deadline came, there were zero applicants. Shigeru Saeki then broadened the pool for applications, stating he would accept someone Shinashi has previously fought before, as well.

Thankfully for DEEP, their prayer was answered by twenty year old Shiyo Yamato. Yamato, an All Chinese Martial Arts Karate-do silver medalist, trains out of Zendokai Hiroshima, and is training partner of Misaki Takimoto. DEEP were not only thankful, but were greatly impressed by her courage to take a fight on such short notice with arguably the best female fighter in the world.

My hope was that Hisae would step for a rematch now that she was more competent on the ground, but instead we get another Shinashi RD1 Armbar. Blame Watanabe

Watanabe is arguably the busiest woman in female MMA fighting event after event for Smackgirl and sometimes Pancrase as well as spots kickboxing in IKUSA and Girlshock. That’s one of the reasons she’s so popular. It’s probably a lot more likely that Watanabe is simply booked for the year.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:40 am

I think Shinashi should gain more weight and fight in heavier class with girls like Fuji, that would be awesome.
    46kg is too light! 😆

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:14 pm

Executioner wrote:
    I think Shinashi should gain more weight and fight in heavier class with girls like Fuji, that would be awesome.
    46kg is too light! 😆

Shinashi, for all intents and purposes, is a hobbit. She’d look like a beach ball @ 54kg

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:57 am

Hahahaha a beachball LOL

But was does a “hobbit” mean?

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:29 pm

Executioner wrote:
    Hahahaha a beachball LOL

Never seen Lord of the Rings? Frodo Baggins, ring a bell?

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:12 am

” — What is a hobbit? I suppose hobbits need some description nowadays, since they have become rare and shy of the Big People, as they call us. They are (or were) a little people, about half our height, and smaller than the bearded dwarves. Hobbits have no beards. There is little or no magic about them, except the ordinary everyday sort which helps them to disappear quietly and quickly when large stupid folk like you and me come blundering along, making a noise like elephants which they can hear a mile off. They are inclined to be fat in the stomach; they dress on bright colors (chiefly green and yellow); wear no shoes, because their feet grow natural leathery soles and thick warm brown hair like the stuff on their heads (which is curly); have long clever brown fingers, good-natured faces and laugh deep fruity laugh (specially after dinner, which they have twice a day when they can get it). …

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:27 am
    Instructor

So she has hairy feet? 😕

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:56 pm

Rikki wrote:
    So she has hairy feet? 😕

Her cerebral palsy eyes are the same as the hobbit in the picture, however

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:39 am

derUbermensc wrote:
    Executioner wrote:
    Hahahaha a beachball LOL

Never seen Lord of the Rings? Frodo Baggins, ring a bell?

I’m a culture barbarian, I rather watch Bloodsport II and Bruce Lee movies, I’m from the old school… 8)

But know I know what a hobbit is… 😉

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?