Out by a foul???!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Daniela
    Post subject: Out by a foul???!!!PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:19 am

Hi all!!

Last week I fought on a Muay Thai tournament in Germany. My opponent was a pretty skilled fighter. In the 3rd round I accidently kneed her in the groin. She was in pain and althuogh we wear protection I belive she didn’t cheat, because it was a really hard jumping knee, and at the same time she did a step forward to kick. She got a recovery period of 90 seconds. In the next round I hit her really soft, in her groin again.(Not on purpose) She fell on the ground and was in too much pain to go further. I was disqualified! 😥 Do you think that a groinkick with a female cup on can cause so much pain that you can/t fight after 3 minutes??

What do you think??

Greetz Daniela

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

Daniela
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:09 am

I have received lots of groinshots in my ma career, but with a cup on it still hurts, but I could always go on after a break!! 😆

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:43 am

well then it must be that your opponent is an over-acting wimp and your two against-the-rules shots should be no big deal. Yea that’s the ticket!

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:32 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

I think this is a good question… To be honest with you the first time usually is a warning 2nd time is DQ…. The rules have to be set for the safety of each person… over acting possible but we do have rules that must be followed..

This is my opinion only..

Fight4you that was a rude thing to say…. I understand that as a male we don’t know how a female feels but to be honest she was asking a legit question and I feel you replied in a rude way I think you have been warned before ❓

Chad

Report this post Post details Delete post

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:37 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

daniela that was a good question/ but always remember every human being is different / and pain tolerance can be very different/.
    thanks for your question
    your pal, SCARCE.

go
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:43 pm

It will be difficult to judge how hard your opponent were hit, but i have never seen a women couldn’t continue after a recovery period, it happen a lot more in taekwondo.

Have anyone seen the fights ? You can usually tell if someone is faking it.

and by the way, i don’t think hook n shoot fighter wear groin guard.

dl_angel
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:35 am

I wonder though— never been kneed there but I can’t imagine that a cup would do a lot to protect you if the knee was a good one.

Daniela
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:17 am

Yesterday my trainer talked to the ‘fouled girls’ trainer. She said that she was not overacting. I believe her, because she said that, her female groincup was broken, probably after the first knee, which was the accident, when I wanted to knee her and she came up and made a step forward to kick! You can imagine how much force had to be landed on her cup! poor girl, the second time I hit her in that area much have hurted a lot, a soft kick on her broken cup must have been very painful. So, my apologises for the accuse of overacting. 8) What surprises me is that it was possible to break a female Kwon cup! Actually the firm should give her a new one, it should protect in these cases not?

Sorry Isabel, hope that you recovered yet, from this painful injury! Hope you want a rematch!

Greetz Dani

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?