PCSing to Baumholder Germany/are there any dojo’s there?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PCSing to Baumholder Germany/are there any dojo’s there?PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:33 am

My husband just got his orders sending us to Baumholder Germany. YAY…and BOO. (Yay..since I can take the train to Sicily..and BOO..since I will have to leave my dojo)

I have searched all kinds of sites and the military sites for information about martial arts training either on post there or out in the community, all to no avail. I mean, my sensei has agreed to do video training with me which is cool, but I still want hands on. I dont care if it is a different style from Shao Lin Kempo…I just want to keep learning. I was wondering if any of you or anyone you know may have some info for me. I would really appreciate it. My husband will be in the field alot and going back to Iraq and I have to do something to keep busy and stress down besides ya know..being a domestic goddess. cough cough. 😆

At least hubby said he will let me fly back to compete in the Nationals back here in July here in the Springs…although..he will be in Iraq..boo.

take care..and thanks for any info yall can come up with!!

voodoo

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:48 am

Hey VooDooQueen!

I don’t know much in Germany, but maybe you can inquire on this german forum!

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:41 am

Thanks, Executioner…now ..I just have to hurry up and learn German to read it…hehe…At least Yahell has a language translator. I will check it out .

My sensei reminded me that Hanshi Carlson is a member of the World Karate Association ( or organization) and he said he would give him a call. If any of you get a chance to have a seminar or something with Hanshi Carlson (out of Denver) jump at the chance. He is a very kind and most humble Grand Master. His humility is something else.

VooDoo

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:38 pm

Okay then!
    Well you can post there in english it’s no problem!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?