Please LOOK sub fighter

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

debi
    Post subject: Please LOOK  PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:24 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

give me your opinions here,

I train with these guys, and can swtich my site over to this format.

Do you like the format or not ?

dl_angel
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:52 am

hate it (sorry to use such a strong word, but…)- such small print, too much stuff on the page…. I just never end up reading anything because it seems like an impossible feat to read everything i want to read. My eyes do not know where to look on that website… 😥

I also LOVE phpbb forums… I find them very easy to use and easy to read. I ran a forum off phpbb for a while and i really liked it both as a user and admin.

rick_alexio
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:41 am

dl, completely agree about the front page..it should be solely used to attract people in and then broken down onto sub-pages…*way* to much text on one page…and good point also about the forum, phpbb is very user-friendly.

One general suggestion though, if you’re not already using it I highly recommend Mozilla Firefox as an alternative browser (link below)…it’s much better than IE and others and very easy to adjust your text size/ settings and virtually eliminates spy/adware, pop-ups, and spam issues.

Not that the user should need to adjust things from their end, but at least it makes reading websites like this much easier.

Ciao,

RA

rick_alexio
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:50 am

Maybe somthing similar to this as a cover page, basic but very affective…with some killer graphics and links to the different departments..articles, profiles, interviews, news, upcoming fights, results, rankings, forum, clips, photos, etc… around all the the sides also similar to Sherdog or fighnews.com.

RA

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:04 pm

I have to agree with the others as far as subfighter, but that is your call. It is almost overwhelming and harder to find the posts. I just think that it was a big change compared to this one. LOL. Just would take some time getting use too. However I think that the site would run a little smother and that it would be easier for you to add and delete stuff through a site like that.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?