Posener- Girls giude to grappling

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

adriennaaj
    Post subject: Posener- Girls giude to grappling Post Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:40 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thought this was cool; Liz Posener was the author and she hit some great- and very true- pionts. Maybe if any of you have friends that are thinking of starting- print this out and hand it to them.
    Cool Article Liz!

http://www.fightergirls.com

Under: grapplearts.com- girls giude to grappling

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:44 pm
    Instructor

Very informative and to the point for new women in the sport. Saved it to my CPU. Thanks, Liz!

Pankration_MuayThai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:27 pm
    Pro Fighter

This article’s popping up everywhere. 😀

I was just having fun. I have a few new girls grappling, and found that i needed to go over basics before we could even start grappling- ie-what to wear…

Anything to keep the girls at it.

treelizard
    Post subject: clothingPostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:22 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Nice article!!

Speaking of clothing…I found an old thread on here about clothing problems and spent several hours looking for Quicksilver and Billybong rash guards and board shorts and couldn’t find anything out here in the desert. BUT then I found these awesome Aspire shorts that look just like regular sports shorts but have a layer of snug spandex/polyster underneath the shell…these were just $20 and came in black and purple and other pretty colors. Also they had Under Armour, which is really really snug (so I can wear it under a t-shirt), comes in black and white and pink, has women’s sleeves and a women’s neckline and was under $30. I was a happy camper!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?