posener/ vessel results

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

adriennaaj
    Post subject: posener/ vessel results Post Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:35 am
    Pro Fighter

Molly Hessel (4-5-1) – Liz Posener (3-1-1) for unified cage fights ft. myers. FL.
    Fight was ruled a draw after two rounds. Both ladies are fine. I dont have any detials but it was said to be a great fight.Both girls were throwing alot on the feet. Great Job molly and liz!!

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:18 am

MOLLY!!! MOLLY!!! MOLLY!!!

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:54 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thanks Anthony! Will have to tell you about the “Best Christmas Ever” in Key West (extended my stay 10 min before the plane left 😀 ) – but that, my friend is for another thrread…..

Yeah, this was a really good fight, it was a war. We were both bummed that it didn’t go to one or the other, but it was an excellent fight. Liz was super game and came to fight. She is a very professional athlete and I have mad respect! Liz Posener is one to look out for in 2007.

It was a little bit of a bummer that we were told 15 minutes before the fight that there was a problem with the commision and even if we had won they couldn’t call it a “title fight” or present the belt.

All in all – as are all of my fights it was a great experience and a learning one. Now back to the drawing board once again! (These decisions are killing me!)

Liz – it was very much my pleasure meeting you. I am bummed that I didn’t get more of a chance to talk to you after the fight and get to know you better. Thank you so much for an awsome match. I may be biased but I think we represented female fighting very well!!! Take care and drop me an e-mail.

Pankration_MuayThai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:13 am
    Pro Fighter

The problem with the title is that the commission decided that they wanted $3,000 extra to sanction the title fight. The promoters told me that they’d present the belt in the dressing room and have pictures in the cage after the show.

This was an incredible experience for me. I’d read about Molly before I even started fighting.

My ear drum was ruptured in round 1. I’ve been back training a few times this week (carefully). My doctor said I should be ok.. I’m fighting again in Winnipeg Jan 26.

Thanks!

I’ll email you a great pic of us both looking miserable after the decission :O)

Thanks to AJ for helping set it up!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?