Purcell vs LaRosa showdown

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: Status of Debi? Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:55 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

This information may have already been posted before and I missed it, so I’ll ask again…..what is the status of Debi? Does she still compete or is she now focusing her efforts more on training/managing other fighters? If she is still competing, it would seem to me that Bodog would come calling to try and set-up a.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:08 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

HI,
    Yes I am still fighting. I am working with IFL, and have many things up my sleeve I have been working relentlessly on .. Id love love to fight Tara. Shes awsome, I Have been willing for the last 5 years. Bo dog anywhere. Someone make Purcell ?Larosa happen please.

Debi

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

I knew you were working with the IFL and also managing other fighters, but its AWESOME news that your still competing as well. Ok folks, time to start an email campaign to the Bodog powers to be. Lets see if we cant help make Purcell vs LaRosa a reality. I think for all she’s done for women’s MMA, this is the least we can do for her.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?