Purchasing new boxing gloves

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

TheMissingLink
    Post subject: Purchasing new boxing gloves Post Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:31 pm

Hey guys and girls, I’m looking for some advice. I need to buy some new boxing gloves, but I can’t make up my mind which ones to go with. I’m willing to spend a little more money for good gloves, but I don’t want to just be paying for a name either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:52 am
    Instructor

I (and everyone else in my gym) use Title’s $40 gloves. They are the best quality for the value. I’m sure there are better gloves out there but if you want to save money, these are great. They are leather with the hook and loop closure.

TheMissingLink
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:07 am

Thanks Rikki- I was beginning to think I wouldn’t get a reply from anyone. 🙂

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:23 am
    Instructor

No problem!
    In four years I’ve had two pair of these gloves and the first set are still in good enough condition to be used as loaner gloves.

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:49 pm
    Pro Fighter

being a female with small hands…i personally recommend

Rinside’s Mexican-Style Sparring Glove

which comes in 14 and 16 oz.

they are extremely compact, comfortable, form-fitting and hold up for what seems like eternity, even when my fiance wore them for a while (he hits super hard) they withstood it. he likes them better than his cleto reyes.

theyre affordable as well but the thing i really like about them is that they have the narrow mexican shape to them, instead of a big wide pillow on your hand.

they only come in lace-up so i suggest buying lace covers or “the glover’s assistant” velcro attachment.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?