Question: Women’s Bag Gloves – experience?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

djdieg0
    Post subject: Question: Women’s Bag Gloves – experience? PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:58 pm

Hi there – I’m looking at buying some gloves for two of my pals. Here’s a description of their height/weight:

a) 5’1″, 140lbs
    b) 5’7″, 160 lbs

My question – have any of yous tried the following bag gloves? What is your opinion about their quality, glove box (where the fist will sit), weight. Lastly, what size would recommend for them? I’m going to order online.

Women’s training glove ($50)

Rival WOMEN’ SUPER BAG GLOVES ($84 can)

fitness gloves ($50)

They will be using them for medium bag/pad work.. not sparring. Thanks for your feedback.

thanx!

dieg0

p.s. I’m looking for Oxygen’s Fight Girls Season 1. Please PM me if you have a copy.

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:43 am

how do womens gloves differ to all the other gloves?
    just the colour?

I don’t have experience with the gloves you have posted, but I don’t see how you could go wrong with either of them. I guess it also depends on how much you want to spend.

Your a nice friend to buy your friends gloves!

djdieg0
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:06 am

cosmic wrote:
    how do womens gloves differ to all the other gloves?
    just the colour?

I don’t have experience with the gloves you have posted, but I don’t see how you could go wrong with either of them. I guess it also depends on how much you want to spend.

Your a nice friend to buy your friends gloves!
    🙂 thanks. They’re super people..

I believe the difference b/w women and men’s gloves is the glove box (I believe that is what it’s called). Women’s hands tend to be a smaller. Using a loose glove during bag work would probably not yield the best results.

A lot of companies are creating gear marketed to women – gloves with smaller gloves box is one example. Head gear that has an outlet for a pony tail is another.

sorry bout only posting pinks gloves.. those were the first ones i saw.

🙂

thanks for the reply!

dieg0

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?