Rash guards?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Palooka
    Post subject: Rash guards? PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:48 am

Hi people!

I have no idea if anyone else has this problem, but, I’m in Canada, and the city I live in has ONE reputable martial arts supply store (yes, only one), and pretty much everything there is jacked way up in price. So I’m looking for a ladies rash guard… the few that they have at this store are all size small. I’m 5’9″, 145 lbs, so this does not work out for me. So I try some men’s, and I guess while the length is OK, they are pretty darn loose in some spots (ie, it would be very easy for someone to grab/rip it).

SO, I guess my question is, does anyone know anywhere online where I can order a good women’s rash guard?? That isn’t really freaking SHORT? It sucks but they just don’t seem to make many clothes for women who are tall and broadshouldered and not obese… or maybe I don’t know where to look.

If anyone has any links or suggestions, that’d be great. Thanks!

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:58 am
    Instructor

Palooka

I normally buy a small in men’s to take care of the length problem; maybe the bad fit is just the brand that this store carries.
    Do you have a Wal-Mart close by? They carry their own brand of rash guard along with the Starter brand. I have a couple of these and they fit me well (I’m 5’5″ and 128 lbs.). If anything they are a little too long for me so that could work out well for you!
    Hope this helps.

Palooka
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:20 am

Hey thanks Rikki! I don’t remember seeing rash guards at the Wal-Mart here, but, I’ll investigate this on my lunch break!!

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:15 am
    Instructor

They are with the men’s sportswear and/or men’s underwear.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?