Results of Arnold’s?!?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chad m 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Keymaster

JulesK
    Post subject: Results of Arnold’s?!? PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:13 pm
    Pro Fighter

How did everyone do? I managed to catch a bit of the women’s no-gi (looked like there was some drama), but I had to leave before it was over. Marie, I didn’t get the chance to introduce myself, but I was so impressed–from what i saw, you were tearing it up!!!

Post results!!!
    😀
    jules

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:17 am
    Pro Fighter

Hey Jules

Shit, you were impressed?? I was up top sleeping on the bleachers when you decided you where going to start warming up kicking the thai pads rights below me. First of all it woke me up and scared the shit out of me, not to metion I deffenitly wouldnt want to get hit by you!

I only had two matches and ended up winning them both via choke for the championship. Both matches where only a min or two long.

http://www.fightergirls.com

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:21 am
    Pro Fighter

Doh! Why aint the pic working!!!??? Can someone else post it please. Im dumb.

Anthea
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:06 pm
    Pro Fighter

okay this is my first try at doing this so don’t laugh if i get it wrong (i had to carefully read Brian’s instructions from a wee while back…):

anyway, congrats Marie- so you managed to keep away from the alcohol since Jan?

Anthea

[crossing my fingers that this will work…]

Anthea
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:07 pm
    Pro Fighter

wohoo! that’s made my day 😀

there’s nothing stopping me now…

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:59 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    so you managed to keep away from the alcohol since Jan

LOL … no. I tried but it didnt work so well. As everyone Im sure knows, I was pretty drunk on New Years as Im sure many people where. That was suppose to be my last night of drinking. Well ….. two weeks after that, I went snowboarding with my friend Dustin and him and I ended up getting pretty drunk out on the slopes, almost got into a fight and got kicked out. We went back to my house where we ment two mosre of my friends. We were drinking from 4pm-7am when we finally passed out. Lets just say I was more wasted that night than I was on New Years.

I did say that enough was enough and that there would be no more drinking after that for sure until the Anrolds. Well, I was wrong again. There are a few times during that two months that I started feening for a beer pretty bad. I never got drunk or even got a buzz, but I did drink a beer here and there. I think I only drank a total of 5 beers in that two months but that was just to kill the craveing. Then of course after being in a bad mood and haveing a hell of a time cutting weight, I went out after weigh ins at the Arnolds and had two beers.

BUT, I was planning on getting pretty drunk after the Arnolds and didnt even do that. I went out to eat after and only had two beers!

Of course I was pretty drunk two mornings ago though. But there isnt going to be many more times when I get wasted anymore. Drunk yes, wasted no. Need to control it better.

Ok, now after all that, I really sound like a drunk.

Sorry that pic is blurring. My mom aint very good with the camera. That pic was taken on my new $450. digital camera I bought with part of my winnings from the Arnolds!

😛

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:16 pm

Congrats on the wins. Don’t worry about the picture we can still see the belt 😀 😀 ❗ ❗

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:29 pm
    Pro Fighter

ok, lets talk about how marie did at the arnolds.

josh and i missed her first match but we’re sitting there and some really sad girl walks by with a bloody nose…and we’re like “oh shit, only one person we know could have done that.”
    so we ask old girl “hey, did you just fight marie colangelo?”
    and she says “i dunno, it was some girl with braids.” (almost crying)
    so of course we knew it was marie, and commenced to head toward the mat to watch her maul some other girl, which she did.
    marie takes this girl down and pretty much guarantees her chiropractor a good $2907423093 since she bout broke her neck and she couldn’t straighten her head out for the rest of the day.
    marie represented.
    that’s pretty much how it went down. 😈

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:38 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    josh and i missed her first match but we’re sitting there and some really sad girl walks by with a bloody nose…and we’re like “oh shit, only one person we know could have done that.”
    so we ask old girl “hey, did you just fight marie colangelo?”
    and she says “i dunno, it was some girl with braids.” (almost crying)

Aw, I feel bad now … lol for real, I do.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?