RIP Steve Irwin

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

greatlaughter
    Post subject: RIP Steve Irwin Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:32 pm
    Pro Fighter

To all,

Not sure if news has gotten around but Steve Irwin, The Crocoldile Hunter, was killed today filming with his 8 year old daughter.

Mandy was a friend of his, sorry for the loss, Mandy and Will. Steve was a purple belt in BJJ.

RIP.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:30 pm
    Instructor

It actually happened either yesterday or Sunday. He was stung by a stingray in the heart while filming a show on the ocean’s deadliest creatures.

It’s a sad loss but at least he went out doing what he loved to do.

FistToFace
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:22 pm
    Pro Fighter

Im still in shock. I loved Steve! Thats just so fucked up. I wanted to go see his zoo too and see him out on this demos.

Mandy_Aus
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:29 pm

Hi Heather,

Thank you for your condolences, It’s been a really tough and crazy last few weeks. We had the memorial service for Steve yesterday at the Zoo (which I think was also shown on TV for you guys as well) It’s kind of hard to beleive that it’s actually happened, still feel like i’m going to see him again.

I’ll miss him so much, but my heart completly goes out to his entire family and everyone else that was close with him. He was by far one of the greatest people I have ever had the priveledge of knowing.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?