Sara Ponce

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

holddown
    Post subject: Sara Ponce Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:22 am

read on a board they are looking at her to do a mma fight. did a serach and she is a bikini model. though says she is into kickboxing.

don’t get it. does this not make the industry look like a bit of joke. when models get in the game. check out her site and then comment

http://www.fightergirls.com

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:49 am

If she can fight, she can fight.

coslisa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:06 pm
    Pro Fighter

It says she has a 12-1 record in kickboxing with loads of titles and been doing KB for four years. If she did foxy boxing as a model and was on about doing an MMA fight, that’s when it would look like a joke.

There was a programme called Cat Fight in UK where they took twelve models and trained them for a couple of weeks and then had them fight each other which was absolutely BAD. But this girl is actually a kickboxer and by her record a good one too.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:16 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

She fights in a kickboxing rules style called san shou or san da, which includes throws and takedowns without ground fighting or submissions. If one of Master Toddy’s girls can make the jump from Muay Thai to MMA, surely Sarah Ponce can, too.

Lisa_Ward
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:59 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hey if she can fight, more power to her. She is beautiful and looks like she takes great pride in her body. I hope to see her do well. When was she suppost to fight mma?

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:02 pm

[quote=]She fights in a kickboxing rules style called san shou or san da, which includes throws and takedowns without ground fighting or submissions. If one of Master Toddy’s girls can make the jump from Muay Thai to MMA, surely Sarah Ponce can, too.[/quote]

Who did that?

BrianP
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:06 am

i think it is awesome what this woman does. more power to her especially since she works in such an image oriented industry.

plus, how great is it to finally see a print/runway model with a fit body instead of the usual skinny, un-toned (if such a word) body and not be a ‘fitness model’.

good on yeah, sarah!

Jeff
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:18 pm

Gina Carano had her first MMA fight recently, beating Leiticia Pestova.

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:26 pm
    Pro Fighter

You know, I saw Sara fight once in vegas on an all womans card. She was actually impresive. She is even more beautiful in person and was very graceful and powerful when she fought. I think its cool that there are some good muay thai fighters checking out mma. I agree with lisa too, i bet its hard to keep a body like that..more power to her.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?