SCARCE VERSUS DUDE streetfight

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

scarce
    Post subject: SCARCE VERSUS DUDE streetfightPostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:14 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

…i challenge dude to a street fight…….you will see every dirty street trick…….at the end of the fight you will have no vision……you better wear some water goggles when you fight me……dude boy////////

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:56 pm

…where you at…..dude boy///////////////huh….huh…….

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:42 am

WHERE YOU IS????????????????

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:06 pm

,,,,,,,,oh well………another,,,,,,unsatisfied ,,,,,,customer,,,,,,,,,,,////…thought so…….

Icedog
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:06 pm

I read Dude’e earlier postings, in which he claimed that streetfighters were superior to trained MMA fighters. The UFC proved that the opposite is true, right from the beginning: in its earliest events, the field of contenders included fighters from every discipline, including streetfighters. I don’t recall a streetfighter winning any UFC events, but I do recall 170-pound Royce Gracie beating some much larger men, using superior technique. Dude is wrong, a trained MMA competitor will beat a streetfighter hands-down.

Rick Alexio
    Post subject: MMA *is* street fighting only it takes place in a ring.PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:48 pm

It was developed as a way to test street fighting skills in a controlled environment…The “Martial Arts” are based on street fighting applications.

Again, there are no “absolutes” …and the epitome of a “streetfighter” Tank Abbot has been knocking out more skilled NHB fighters in the ring for years…and, that’s with a huge beer gut and even bigger lack of endurance. His strong points are his ability to use “street” aggression, that raw instinctual pressure. Your best all-around fighters have both skills and “street” in their arsenal…

There are some women who’ve had dozens of serious street fights while there are some female MMA fighter with very limited ring experience and even less street experience … so it can go either way.

And “dudes” fighting isn’t the point here….the point was the WOMEN fighting and who’d win. Actually, I think promoting this type of fight would be a good idea…could ignite some major rivalries which is the type of thing that can really improve women’s MMA in general. In boxing you had Ali/Frazier Leonard/Duran Hagler/Hearns..in .NHB Tito Ortiz/ Chuck Liddell, etc..the women don’t really have it yet

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:56 pm

Martial arts are based on WAR applications. They have been retrofitted into self defense after the wars ended. Now they have been further adjusted to suit a combat sport.

I agree that there are a lot of misconceptions about fighting. The idea that Tank Abbot is the epitome of a “streetfighter” is one of those misconceptions. That man has been trainin in Boxing, Wrestling since well before his first UFC fight. Calling him a streetfighter was more of a marketing thing. Sure, he has fights in the street. So do professional boxers sometimes.That doesn’t make them the “epitome of a streetfighter”.

There are also some misconceptions about Tank Abbott. His conditioning wasn’t that bad when he had time to prepare for a fight. He lasted to a decision against Oleg Taktarov in a pretty grueling fight. Nobody has criticized Oleg for having poor conditioning. Yet, his conditioning seemed to be the same as Tank’s conditioning when they fought.

I’m not sure what type of event you think would be good to promote. Street fighter vs MMA fighter? Puh-leeaase. As soon as the street fighter enters the ring, they are no longer a street fighter. They are competing in a sport competition, with rules.

Rick Alexio
    Post subject: :rePostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:12 am

< >

Yes, and one usually ‘fights’ in wars on the streets.

< >

Evolution…but “combat sport” is still fighting…

< >

Disagree, particularly in comparison with most other pro MMA fighters – I think the label fits. Didn’t say Abbott never trained before – many street fighters have trained to differing degrees and in one form or another.
    But his style coming into the UFC was *clearly* more aggressive street brawler than skilled technician or grappler. After that he did work on other elements/cardio and I agree his stamina with Oleg was surprising.

As for the promotion,yeah, if marketed correctly I think a couple female “Tank Abbott’s” could be excellent for generating interest in the women’s MMA. I don’t really see your point/problem about it taking place in a ring. Fighting *is* a sport, with various forms and rules…the location makes no difference.

RA

Icedog
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:12 am

OK, Rick Alexio makes a good point when he says MMA was developed as a discipline which included the best of various disciplines, including streetfighting. Still, MMA competitors have the edge over pure streetfighters because MMA combines various disciplines and makes them more versatile. As for Rick’s suggestion that rivalries between women who are streetfighters vs. MMA might be good for women’s MMA, I don’t know. The UFC featured Tank Abbott against Vitor Belfort, and it was a popular matchup with the fans, so maybe Rick has another point there. I can think of one promotor who has actually done this, and that is Mark Hall’s Cobra promotion, which matched Nicole Albrecht, a MMA competitor who has fought Debi Purcell, against a “streetfighter” named Trish Williams in two matches, and against another “streetfighter” on one other occasion. In their first encounter, headbutting while standing, and even hairpulling was allowed. The crowd went wild and really ate it up, but I’m not sure it’s really good for women’s MMA. It’s better for women’s MMA to show quality matchups between two trained MMA competitors who are evenly matched.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:23 am

Rick, you should not be comparing street fighting to war. They are two TOTALLY different things.

A typical street fight happens when some guy gets tired of another guy lookin at “his girl” and they smack each other around a bit until someone breaks it up 20 seconds later. That scenario makes up for 90% of the street fights that happen. Every once in a while, street fights involve guns or knives and someone getting killed or jumped by multiple fighters with sticks. Still, that is NOT EVEN CLOSE to what happens in war. In war, bombs fall from the sky and people lose body parts, their families, their homes….and sometimes their cities.

If we’re trying to compare MMA to streetfighter…there is obviously some overlap. Since you’re making references to a “streetfighter”, then my question would be, What is a streetfighter? How would you define a “streetfighter”.

You were the one that used the word “Epitome” when referring to Tank Abbott as a street fighter. I think that is a bit off. Tank has a brawling style as compared to the other MMA fighters, but he only represents “streetfighting” in the marketing sense.

Also, there was a context to my comments made in this discussion. All of this started from Dude’s comments (which Rick Alexio seems to have forgotten) where he said that street fights show what really works in a fight.

As far as a streetfighter vs MMA fighter….most streetfighters would not sign up for that match. I think you know the reason for that.

Rick Alexio
    Post subject: ;PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:30 pm

Not sure what you mean, back when Martial Arts were developed there were no bombs falling from the sky, and besides, what form of Martial Arts would be used to operate a stealth bomber? It only would apply to hand to hand combat in war.

As for Tank, if your opinion is that it was only a marketing gimmick that’s fine, however, mine isn’t, and his fight style followed the plan nicely because it was very “street” in the sense of what’s typically seen in one..he just happens to be better at it then most..as are other MMA fighters.

“Street Fight” is really a generic term – your scenario is only one version of what might happen. The term is also used for many NHB/MMA events themselves…”Ultimate Brawl” “Street Rumble” etc.. just like anything else, there are different degrees of fighting. Some street fighters are as good as Tank some aren’t..same goes for the women.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:38 pm

…a street fight to me….is when you go mano..to mano…….using any skill you have…..one versus one….which is hard…..if some gang….is looking at you…..cause the whole….gang….of fruitcakes…will jump in…..i learned all my new tricks…from bjj….wrestling…..judo……so i love watching….ufc….pride…to see what new tricks i can steal…..does that make me a thief?????….SURE IT DOES…i am guilty……

dude
    Post subject: Re: SCARCE VERSUS DUDE streetfightPostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:35 pm

scarce wrote:
    …i challenge dude to a street fight…….you will see every dirty street trick…….at the end of the fight you will have no vision……you better wear some water goggles when you fight me……dude boy////////

LMAO. “scarce” bitch, my g/f could put you to sleep in 3 seconds with one hand tied behind her back. so SHUT YOUR MOUTH and crawl back under the rock where u came from! 👿 Too bad u never come across any real female fights and cannot sell those! Too bad u were not smart enough to have the idea first. boohoo… I understand your pain and why you hate me so much. ROFLMAO. 😈

But sorry, my mobile just rang, gotta go, shoot my next fight and sell it tomorrow… 😈

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:50 pm

…….go ,hustle….your cheap videos elsewhere….no none here….will buy your garbage…..keep your lame videos….and stick it….and your girlfriend…….ohhh…thats where all your crack goes to….i thought it was for you…..crackhead heroin addict…we do not want to purchase your cheese ball videos…scumbag…..ha ha ah ha ha HA..ha ha..HA..ha ha…

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:18 pm

“shoot my next fight and sell it tomorrow…”

Just like I was saying. You’re here to try to sell your product. Nothing more.

Rick…
    Obviously they didn’t have bombs or stealth bombers back then. That doesn’t change the fact that there was mass destruction where thousands of people died and homes were ruined, and an encounter without weapons was rare. Martial Arts was not simply about hand-to-hand combat either. It started out with military applications. Usually those applications involved weapons. Also, in war, you know that you are fighting for life-or-death. There is no question about that on the battle field. In a common streetfight (NOTE: the word Common. I did not say All), you are not fighting for life or death. A street fight is very different than war and the two should not even be compared.

“Street Fight” is really a generic term – your scenario is only one version of what might happen.”

No kidding? That is probably why I said that already. I suggested that scenario as an example of the majority of street fights, not all of them.

Rick Alexio
    Post subject: :PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:52 pm

Ok, We are really splitting hairs now but you’re s good debater.

Let’s get to the main point,

Mixed Martial Arts *are* essentially regulated professional street fights… the elite level of it. Gloves, a ring, and a few rules are simply a way to get paid for fighting legitimately without getting thrown in jail for it.

“Steet” indicates a location not a specified skill level. There are millions of tough girls out there (like Tara’s sis), take even the top 2% and that’s a lot of good fighters. But you’re right , percentage wise, those specifically trained in MMA are obviously going to be better than the vast majority of women.

RA

dude
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:10 pm

KnockOut2 wrote:
    “shoot my next fight and sell it tomorrow…”

Just like I was saying. You’re here to try to sell your product. Nothing more.

No, I’m definitely not trying to sell anything here. Do you think I’m stupid and can’t tell the difference between MMA and real street fights? I explained in a different thread before why I think they are COMPLETELY different… so different people buy them. And I also think I know which one the bigger market is… 😉

No, I’m selling my clips to COMPANIES that put them in their DVDs, Einstein! I’m selling them to the companies below (highest bidder) and a few others that I’m not telling anyone about. I’m glad that not everyone is filming real chick fights yet. Leaves more $$$ to me. Even clips that are not any better than Amber vs. Madison get a good price. LOL.

http://www.thiswillshockyou.com/submit.html
    http://www.justfights.com/submit.htm
    http://www.catfightmania.com
    http://www.realfight.com/index.html

Rick Alexio
    Post subject: ;PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:09 pm

That’s all well and good but then you’re really talking more about entertainment value not fighting skill level.

These reality “caught on tape” have a shock value…they sell even if the fighters are no better than Madison because it’s spontanious and there’s drama involved….that’s more like the “Real World”… “Street Racing”… “Jackass” market.

MMA is a serious checss game of skilled fighting techniques…completey different kind of entertainment value.

Don’t really think the militant approach to the issue was necessary, but whatever fills your donut hole…

RA

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:18 pm

Dude…I didn’t say WHO you were selling the videos to. I just said you were selling a product. I was correct. Though I don’t believe that you aren’t affiliated with those websites that you keep posting. There must be something in it for you because you seem to be marketing the hell out of those websites.

Hey, I can accept that there is appeal for these videos because of “shock value”. That is fine. I originally clicked on the link to these videos out of curiosity myself. So I completely understand the “curiosity’ form of entertainment. It was the same reason that people watched the UFC in the first place (UFC 1). Curiosity.

Just don’t go saying that these fights show what “really works” in a fight. (that is what dude said). That is horseshit.

Dude wrote : “And I also think I know which one the bigger market is… ” Oh…yeah….watch out UFC….here comes DUDE and his videos of party chicks getting drunk and pulling each other’s hair. Next stop….Pay Per View!!!!!

Rick, you’ve had a condescending tone in your posts since you started on these topics. The military thing was in response to a comment you posted about martial arts being designed for streetfighting, which I thought was misinformation. I’m sorry if you can’t be bothered to follow along with the conversation.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:25 pm

There have been a lot of varied points in this discussion. Most of what I have said has been in response to opinions about what a streetfight is.

Personally, I think Rick and Dude both have some delusions about streetfighting.

1. Tank Abbott being THE example of a streetfighter
    2. Streetfights being like war
    3. Martial Arts were designed with streetfighting in mind
    4. Streetfights showing what works in a fight.

Dude, in particular, has delusions that run a bit deeper…
    He actually said the girls on that video are good fighters!!!

Delusion : A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence

Rick Alexio
    Post subject: :PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:25 pm

Perhaps you and dude are delusional, but I’m crystal clear. I’ve been involved in Martial Arts since I was 9 years old and know what I’m talking about, amigo.

< >

That’s was/ is his style of fighting..that’s how he fights….you made up in your head that this was some kind of marketing gimmick. You act as if the term ‘street fight” is a specific level of fighting, there are lousy street fighters and great ones all the way up to the top level.

< <2. Streetfights being like war>>

They are. Particularly back during the Ming Dynasty or earlier. There was no air force or navy back then…they street fought. And in war, they were primarily developed for hand to hand/ weapons combat. Martial Arts are “fighting systems” developed for combat and self defense. Of course they were also used for general conditioning (as in “chuan fa”) but the primary is still combat.

How many other places do you know of where humans would fight other than a ring or the street?…and don’t get literal..”an airplane” “a swimming pool” “an open field” those would still be considered street fights.

< <3. Martial Arts were designed with streetfighting in mind>>

lol They were, please read above…

As for your other delusions about dude I agree.

RA

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:48 am

…i think dude….is a martian…….with a knack…..for white powdery stuff………….ha………

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:53 am

I’ve been involved in Martial Arts since I was 9 years old and know what I’m talking about, amigo.

Ooooooh, I’m so sorry……….. Amigo.
    I suppose that makes me unfit for this discussion. Si?
    What was I thinking?

Your opinions MUST be more substantial than mine.

🙄

ladygrappler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:48 am

I think everyone is beginning to take this DEBATE to persoanlly. Debate-to engage in an aruguement or discussion by DISCUSSING opposing points. -Now it just sounds like we are straying from the facts getting “caty” for lack of a better term, and relying on Sarcasm and smart ass remarks to get their point across. Martial arts goes back so far that you could have 6 differnt people all argueing that such and such came from such and such for such and such a reason. I myself am not fully educated on the history of ALL(there are many) martial arts. However i do know a bit about the type that i train, And i know its been through the hands of so many people who can be sure how it originaly was and what its purpose was truly for? All we can do is make the best educated guess, with the facts at hand, as possible. I think its really silly that we are beginning to attack each other. Everyone is here (well most everyone ..*cough* Dude *cough*)is here to support the moving forward, and development of female MMA. Im learning alot by reading your posts, and value them, but please, lets keep them more about facts and educated opinions rather than everyone getting upset and sounding ignorant…i think dude is taking care of that enough for everyone

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:10 pm

“rather than everyone getting upset and sounding ignorant…i think dude is taking care of that enough for everyone”

lol….
    fair enough. 🙂

Rick Alexio
    Post subject: ;PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:34 pm

Appreciate that, lg…

I think dudes comments just created a conflict (between forms of fighting) that doesn’t really exist.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:59 am

,,,,okay,,,,,,,,,,dats cool…..i am going back to sleep…………siesta///////

Mook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:02 pm

An experienced streetfighter can overcome most opponents, but a trained boxer will usually come out on top of everyone else no matter what their “art.” Yeah streetfights are often broken up, but in any case its all BS whatever the format. 90% of the time one guy pummles the other guy until he can get him in a stranglehold. That’s about it. So all this esoteric theorizing is BS. I’d take on any chick though.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:41 am

…oh….oh………is this the stalker mook………..if it is ….i am dialing 911………i would like to report a crime……..

RickAlexio
    Post subject: ;PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:52 pm

i]I’d take on any chick though.[/i]

*clap clap*….do fries come with that shake, big guy?

–NEWSFLASH– you’re pissing people off with comments like that..do not take kindly to guys who get off on hitting women..and that’s how you’re coming off. Many of the women train/spar directly with men and could no doubt hand you your head..but you’re being inappropriate…at best.

Now, I’m trying to tell you nice. 🙂

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:07 am

…mook the fruit…is out of jail…….again/

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:59 am

,,,,i am happy to say……….dude is in prison…for the next 5 years……….woo hoo…yippppeeeeee……..

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:13 pm

…well…it looks…..like…..2 fruitcakes…..were banned…..while i was out………..i missed…the fireworks…………..BABOOM….kabloooey……

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:24 pm

….oh….oh…..we have more fireworks……going on…………trying to dial….chads####…….ah ha….here it is………………..(dialing)

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:37 pm

The only # I have is a 976 number…… Be ready to pay $3.99 a minuet…… oh yeah there is a 3 hour min..

Chad

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:33 am

,,,,,yes sir…..let me get…my visa card ready………yes sir…..attention…….hut….2…hut 2….hut……company…..halt…….oh…i forgot…i used to be in the army…….,,,,parade rest….

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:41 pm

….okay………let me upload a photo……..do i press tab or shift???????whoops

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:55 pm

…yo chad…if i put up…a photo…of a debi purcell….tag on a train…..will it…stay up….or will…….it go down…..
    …..its not vulgar….just a clean signature…???????????

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:54 pm

…welll…….i guess…its…okay…i get…the green….light////

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:09 pm

…..hey…..rebekah……my kmart scanner…is broken…….so now…it is your job…..to scan…..photos….into….this website……..somebody…has to do it…….might as well…..be rebekah……right?…RIGHT……..woo hoo////////////lets do this…………blue light special/////

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:09 pm

…i think….somebody….told…me…to not read….certain threads………let me back track…i might be wrong//////////

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:24 pm

Are these two 13-year-olds or what?

Is either one of them female?

I can’t tell in either case.

Robert

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:49 pm

…you,,,are..on…my thread……its..time…to….turn your volume down…..understand/////

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:54 pm

…..erin t…..does…not…even…know……you….yet…you….grip…so hard……..just….like…a computer…geek…..ha..ha…..your comments…on other…threads……make you…out…to…be…a grip…and…a fruitcake…..your…the one…that…acts…like…a 13 year old…….trying..to…hit…on…all…females…here…..just….like…a computer…..fruit….ha….you…..are….not…qualified…..to go..out…with..any..of these…ladies…..you are…a roll over…type…of wimp……..you have no spine……based…on your past comments……..ha…….scarce rules chicago////

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:29 pm

….everybody…should…know….this chump…..fight4you…..sent…me…a private message…a while back…asking..me…if…i am…female…and so..on……this….fight4you…chump….is a hard up nerd…….getting….his…jollies…on the net……robert…is…one..of those…perverts…that…..goes…on the…net….asking….everyone…if…they…are female…….cause…robert…the fruit……gets…off.on this….robert..the clown…….stay…off…my thread…you hard up clown…..fight4you….change………////////////……
    your name…..hardgrip4you…..cause…thats…what…you…do…you…grip….you…..nerd…..,,,robert the nerd,,,still..a gripper..on the real/////

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:49 pm

I asked what gender you were because it is impossible to tell by how/what you post. What is possible to tell is that you are either a dimwit or 13 years old.

robert

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:52 pm

…whatever….chump……stop…being…a pervert….and stay off my thread…..you private message pervert…..i am going..to print…the message…you…sent…me……so…all.can see…….robert the clown….aka….hardgrip4you………STAY OFF MY THREAD/

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:51 pm

time for you and your poor-excuse-of-a-thread to be ignored, twirp.

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:43 pm
    Pro Fighter

Scarce is classic, no twirp, Mr. Robert.
    He and I battled in a streetfight once, got over it and now I consider him a cyber chum. Ok, we didn’t really battle, but had we, I woulda taken him.
    😛
    Scarce, you’re a freak, but what would the forum be with out ya (besides a lot of ………….//////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)? Watch it with the wierd posts, wouldn’t wanna get kicked off the forum, sir.
    Come on now boys, can’t we get along.

What’s up scarce? How’s it?

Why the hosility towards Mr. Robert? I’m late on the silly thread.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:49 am

….whats….up…..great laughter…….i am….just…..putting….things..in…place……this….robert creature……sent…me…a weird ……private…message…….that…is uncalled for………//////,,,,my private…messages…..are not….for….male perverts..like…this robert creature………stay..out….of trouble…..greatlaughter…….and….yes….i still have….the restraining…..order…on you………quit…..stalking my house………!!!!!/////…………,,,,,,,,scarce rules chicago…..i thought you knew//////

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:23 am

I guess I should be flattered with Scarce’s feeble attempts to flirt with me but since I am not gay, I’m not interested. Go seek your jollies elsewhere.

Begone, time for you to get back to your homework.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:56 am

…hey…..robert…you…are…the gay..one…….you…sent…a man…..a private message,,,,,,,how gay is robert….very gay……/////you are a pervert….sending…males messages………….and…if you have…dislikes with ufc…events……..cause…of violence…you should go elsewhere……..go to…a ballet forum…thats where robert belongs………maybe,,,,you can private message…a ballerina…you sick pervert………ha.ha……..scarce rules chicago//////….OFF MY THREAD////

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:59 am

You must be 13, Anyway you are now ignored, poofter.

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:10 pm
    Pro Fighter

I can tell you honestly that the reason I ever even got started in Martial Arts is because I had a bad habit of getting in fights and getting sent to the Juvenile Detention Center. I’ve been in a lot of streetfights….and I can also tell you that I thought I was tough as hell till I got on the mat and got my ass worked over.
    In my opinion, a streetfighter is a Martial Artist, in a sense. He or she knows 4 or 5 techniques that they’re really good at and use effectively. But how can that possibly measure up to someone who’s trained and knows say… 500 techniques? Get real.
    And, keep in mind…Tank Abbot lost plenty too.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:10 pm

Well – there are three likely end-results for streetfighters or “practioners of assaulty and battery” and those are …Jail, the ER or the Morgue.

One of the two best traits of an accomplished martial artist and a mature adult in general are – learn to sense and then avoid dangerous situations and people.

IMHO

ThehoundofCulan
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:47 am

First off, you’re quite right, Tank Abbot did lose plenty. In fact, he kinda sucked. But people liked the way he fought. There are those fighters that hold the opponent down for three rounds and hit them every 10 seconds and there are those who fight like Tank. The more educated martial artists can appreciate the skill it takes to dominate an opponent even in said ground and pound match which may not seem as fast paced and exciting. Tank goes out there and drops bombs until he can’t breathe, and he loses a lot. The reason they keep him is because he gets ratings.
    And you’re also right in saying that someone who knows four or five techniques is different than someone who knows five-hundred. But also keep in mind: I do not fear the 10,000 techniques you’ve practiced once, but I do fear the one technique you’ve practiced 10,000 times. The main difference between a street fighter and martial artist is skill. Street fights are often won on pure instinctual, reptilian brain, animalistic aggression and toughness. But you said it yourself, it’s completely different when you get on that mat. You can be the toughest person in the world, but you’re still getting hit. You have to develop skill to fight skilled opponents. Street fighters don’t often train to develop skills to use on the street. Since I know that people here like to pick apart posts, I will note that there are exceptions. Generally, however, street fighters and martial artists are fighters of completely different calibers.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:36 am

Yea well, let’s get serious. The appeal of Tank Abbott shows something besides the image that the UFC is merely an honorable comparison/contrast of various martial arts as displayed by serious athletes. That is probably true for SOME participants and SOME spectators but an undeniable portion of UFC fans and UFC marketing is the primal joy of watching some ass getting kicked.

There are many that bemoan how the UFC wussed out by adding judges and rules and safety concerns. They long for the days where two walk in a cage but only one walks out and inside, anything goes. I think it is pretty evident that a main reason that the MMA/NHB events added rules and safety concerns was because they were becoming ruled illegal in state after state and that cut into the bottom line. As the line says from the movie says, “All The Presidents’ Men” … “Follow the money.”

Tank, and some others, appeal to that barfight fan crowd. “Martial Artists” bore them to death.

In my mind, Tank has no skill, has no sportsmanship, has no honorable behavior, and has no reason to exist except to barfight, either on camera or in an alley somewhere. It is a bit surprising that his hobby/job has not resulted in a long jail-term by now.

The fact that the UFC casts him and promotes him, shows the real appeal of the event – some just want to see someone get the crap beaten out of them and left in a bloody mess.

Probably the bulk of those with that goal are ones who never have been in a fight in their lives.

Many on this board may be in MMA/NHB for lofty reasons. However, a certain amount of those watching you, and maybe even casting you, – just want to see you or your opponent get messed up – and if your top comes off in the process – so much the better for them.

I think there are VAST differences between a martial artist and a streetfighter – morality and legality are just two of them

IMHO

Robert

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:04 pm

….the main…thing….is….tank…abbott…..brings…in fans………tank…is…not….a …good….fighter…….tank….has….still not learned……..but….he…has….a fan…base…………..for instance……..mike tyson……..who has…a huge fan base…………really……..should….hang up…the gloves……….because…….his style……..does….not cater……to the new boxers…..who do not brawl…and wear out………the old tyson………..but….because….tyson……..has…a huge fan base……i am sure….he will…..continue to box………i love….seeing….tank….get beat…or submitted………it shows…..that….there is …more to fighting….than size…and heavy punches…………..it is a way….of educating……the audience….without….really…….explaining it….verbally…………….the….ufc………should.have…a super fight…….where 240 pound tank?????,,,,,,fights…a 150 pound bjj fighter……..and see….how…well…he does…..against……a bj penn….or ….genki sudo………….this would be……a separate fight……..like the absolute fighting……..of other events……..genki….versus tank……..would be fun to see……first the weight difference…….and then …genkis speed….versus……tanks wide mass…and slow heavy hands…….it is called……ultimate fighting……….not…,,,the boxing association////////and p.s.////////stay off my thread …./pervert robert/……….goof/

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:16 am

seek help…. get therapy….. find God……get a job……bite yourself

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:57 pm

…i hope…tank….finds…you.,…one….day…….and knocks……your..pervert ass out……….ha ha…..robert the pervert/////stay off my thread//////

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:23 am

scarce – go ask alex for a date. dweeb

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:03 am

hahahaa….you guys are funny….the testosterone in this female forum is getting a bit overpowering. I am sure that Alex(a) would be up for a date though…as I am sure he has not had it since it had him.

VooDoo[/quote]

Alex
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:40 am

Which of these things makes fight4you gay? A: He is a yoga instructor who is a master of smile, B: The faggot sents private message to a guy asking him out, C: He is a crossdresser with elements of the Village People, D: He posts to this board while having smile, E: All of the above.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:53 pm

well first, i am not gay nor bi. second, you, as well as scarce, seem to be obsessed with gay and/or bi guys. So why don’t you two go sniff each others’ scrotums? I’ll stay here and talk with the confident and assertive women.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:47 am

…robert..is..a fruit……..robert…is…a perverted fruit…………robert….needs..to…go…to …his…ballet..forum….robert..the fruitcake/////

Cyphn
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:54 am

Well I felt like repling to the ealier parts of this post, there was one I guess that you could call him a true street fighter from South America that won a UFC event, I believe it was number four(without Gracey).

The Point of Martial artist versus street fighter though is somewhat interesting, granted if you do a points fight say to three points in a traditional tourny the street fighter is going to lose nearly every time. If though the same two meet on the street where the rules are non-existant well it changes the whole situation. I would have to say given one hundred fights the street fighter would win almost three quarters of the fights. This mainly because a street fighters in not going to hesitate to throw dirt into your eyes, use a baseball bat or anything else setting around. Granted that is the case with some street fighters not all.

In the case given about both Tank Abbot, and street fight duration times. Tank Abbot has wrestling and boxing experiance, granted that he is not the most impressive at either and uses size and strenght with a bit of toughness to win fights.. It works well at times. As to street fight duration, I think if a person wants a fight to last 20 seconds it is easy to do start one where you know it will be broken up in no time, which is what most people do. Granted I would much rather the chance to finish things if I am going to fight let me find a victor, as I don’t fight from someone looking at my girl, look all you want, at the end of the night she will go where she pleases, the relevance of if I can beat somone in a fight will change that very little.

Brynn999
    Post subject: Re: :PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:06 pm

[quote=”Rick Alexio”]

Let’s get to the main point,

Mixed Martial Arts *are* essentially regulated professional street fights… the elite level of it. Gloves, a ring, and a few rules are simply a way to get paid for fighting legitimately without getting thrown in jail for it.

“Steet” indicates a location not a specified skill level.

————- I cant recall the last time I saw a “street fight” end in the Boston Crab or any kind of submission…. The street fights (at least where I come from) end either by breakup or by KO. To state that MMA is nothing more than a regulated street fight is obscure dude. Mixed Martial Arts combines all the effective techniques of several MARTIAL ARTS… Street fights combine all the stupidity of ANGER, BOOZE, EGOMANIA and whatever else you care to throw in for good measure. Even putting “MMA” in the same sentence as “Streetfight” is just plain wrong, unless your teaching a self defense class…….

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:46 am

good going bryn – again, it is a female that comes through with good sense.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:55 pm

…….i watch…..ufc…and…pride….for…the latest…techniques…to…apply……..to…my street…fighting………i can…tell…you…….the…punks…in chicago………..the…ones…that…would…confront…me………know….very..little…martial….arts……..so i say…….many…street…fighters…out..there…..are,,,,,just bullies….with very…little….skill…………..thats….why…i can not…learn…from…..street…fighters…..so…….so my…heroes…are….on…pay per view…………for the latest…techniques….tune in to….pride…or…ufc//////////…….hey….i just…found….the space key…….i hope i LEARN…how..TO…use…IT…..lets…see whoa whoa hey it worked///////….

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:14 pm

Duh – ‘street fighting’ is assault and battery. anyone who is attracted to it or seeks it is a dumbass – or is a 13-year-old fantasizing on internet message boards.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:15 pm

….hey….robert for an old perverted man…you are a big dork////////

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:16 pm

your persistent ignorance is astounding

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:20 pm

..i am the most significant person in this planet…….bar none//////

Brynn999
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:56 pm

scarce………you….are…..the…..most…….significantly……..challenged……person..*ON* ….this…..planet (the..word ……..is ON)./////…your….anger…..not….//only//….smothers….your…chances…of….ever……becoming……a..skilled……fighter///////but…also….aparently……smothers…your….grasp….of…the….english…language//////

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:21 pm

….brynn..the rookie…ha…ha…..train…hard…you…need it….trust…me////

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:27 pm

scarce is such a flaming poofter, monkey boy

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:35 pm

So many can talk the talk..but can they walk the walk?

VooDoo

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:51 pm

Die thread…
    die!!!!

It won’t go away!!!!!!

Like Jason Vorhees and the hockey mask.

(in a whispered voice) chi chi chi… ha ha ha….chi chi chi….ha ha ha…..

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:49 am

…hey…knockout……..you aints….kidding…………………i can…talk…the talk…….but…..i have…a hard…time…..walking…on these….crutches…/////ha ha……..everyone…loves….my humor/humour//////….i am…so interesting…..oprah……purchased…a new…car…for…me……yeah////

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:07 pm

….,,,the martial artist…is…a warrior……..we…live…our…lives differently………you…may remain mellow…if you like…..but…in…my city,,,the criminals,,,,bring out that rage,,,,,like bruce lee,,,,once said,,,,,heeeee….yaaaaahhhhhhh,,,,,,huttt…

ladygrappler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:22 pm

What Happend to you learning about the space key/?? Everything was MUCH easier to read through that way! I encourage the space key!…..

And just to address something said earlier…As much as fight4you and Scarce are dukein it out….Being a Yoga instructor dose not make you in any way a smile…plenty of other things do…like liking men, but not yoga…lets keep it to the facts…

Im with KO2 on this one! Wont someone just make this go away??

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:28 pm

…ladygrappler…life is full of roses and pretty skies….the more mellow you are the better it is for me……for i am a poet with invisible ink/ thus my works have yet to be discovered……as i fade behind the angry cloud that you created////……signed /SCARCE/CHICAGO////

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:04 pm

…..actually …yoga…is great for exercise…..i need it…cause i am a breakdancer/martial artist….many of the breakdancing poses..and freezes…come from yoga…….frank shamrock does alot of yoga…..i do not think yoga is lame…..but if i get an instructor////has to be female……..no man touches the scarce,,,,no way,,,female instructors only…tall/slim/blonde///and small feet…..no big feets here///

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:49 pm

what an incredible and consistent moron. dimwits like him keep strippers employed

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:35 am

Yoga is so totally not gay… I mean..I do yoga..and am rather flexible…cough cough…lets not forget that women like a flexible man in bed as well…

VooDoo

my man tried to do yoga with me..he said it looked gay…i told him he couldnt do it…he tried..and i was right. ha ha

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:06 am

…i will take that as a smile advance voodoo lady…..this is a rated pg forum/thank you/

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:00 am

…i love america because we have freedom of speech i give you my advice…and either you read it or you dont….to all on the forum..i handle all questions/WITH FREE ADVICE…so what if my iq is 299.thats not my problem/ha ha/…i support the martial arts/////

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:47 am

Haha, Scarce. I just excercised my freedom of speech. I see you have been using the typing tutorial…KUDOS.

VooDoo

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:06 pm

…..voodoo////…i type….like that…cause i am original/////scarce for me means uncommon,,,,rare,,,,..therefore i am i do what others dont/i start the rest may follow if they wish,since 1983 i have been scarce one chicago..is that okay VOODOO..or do voodoo disagree with me/exercise your freedom/ big mac with cheese please/

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:55 pm

Dude…type as you wish. It is just a bit more coherent when one uses the space bar versus a ton of ellipses. I dont care what ya do either way. I am not that uptight. Its all good. I was also wondering, however, where your sense of humor may be? Or did it get lost in the midst of your mighty intelligence? He who cant laugh, cant live.

Nothing wrong at all with nonconformity.

VooDoo

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:41 pm

Tha’ts it……
    I have now been inspired by Scarce.
    I, too, want to be a unique butterfly.

Therefore, I shall now type …

|-like-this-|-So-nobody-else-steal-my-style-|-Ya-dig-?-|
    |-This-is-all-mine–|–MINE!!!-|
    |-Damn-|-Where-are-my-pills-?-|-oops!-|

Brynn999
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:13 am

KnockOut2 wrote:
    Tha’ts it……
    I have now been inspired by Scarce.
    I, too, want to be a unique butterfly.

Therefore, I shall now type …

|-like-this-|-So-nobody-else-steal-my-style-|-Ya-dig-?-|
    |-This-is-all-mine–|–MINE!!!-|
    |-Damn-|-Where-are-my-pills-?-|-oops!-|

LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:40 am

Scarce, may I ask, how old are you?

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:06 pm

….a unique butterfly…..i will leave that alone/ no comment/ but like i said voodoo life is full of glue sniffers they all love the smell of money/ that is a code/…ex you are not on my team/no answer for you/

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:29 pm

scarce wrote:
    ex you are not on my team/no answer for you/

How can I get at your team? 8)
    I’m asking just a “normal” question, not any sign of disrespecting you.
    I’m just showing some interest.
    Maybe you can tell us more info about yourself than we can understand.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:55 pm

…you act like…i am a martian………….have you watched E.T. alot??????????????????

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:02 pm

..in my honest opinion/ et was a great movie…..i kind of have his eyes/LOL/////

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:42 pm

scarce wrote:
    …you act like…i am a martian………….have you watched E.T. alot??????????????????

Yes and also Starwars! hahahaha 😆

You seem to like what you post, I’m just curious that’s all!
    We europeans are little different than americans on forum, I notice differences a lot sometimes.
    It’s funny!

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:44 pm

…you can use the euro…..i will always use the dollar……….if you were at the old forum….you would know my age////92?????????????

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:16 am

scarce wrote:
    …you can use the euro…..i will always use the dollar……….if you were at the old forum….you would know my age////92?????????????

That’s some time ago!
    Is the old forum still online?
    92?? really???
    I can’t believe it! 😯

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:15 pm

..okay ex…here is a clue/i am between 30and 40/ guess my age/??????

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:21 pm

HAS MARLOES BEEN READING MY THREAD????????hhmmmmmmm?

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:05 am

scarce wrote:
    HAS MARLOES BEEN READING MY THREAD????????hhmmmmmmm?

I don’t think Marloes likes the spam! 8)

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:52 pm

..marloes…loves spam and eggs….go marloes////

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:18 pm

..hey …executioner how do you know…marloes????????????????

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:02 am

i think this is a great forum………….from your pal /scarce/

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:44 pm

…to all my loyal fans….i write a poem///…………….when the lights dim/ the sun turns grim all the heat is upon thee/ there is nothing more refreshing/ than knowing the fact/…that tomorrow …will be a better day///

..SCARCE THE POET/

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:22 pm

looks like scarce is typing to scarce, his best and only audience

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:11 pm

Looks like fight4you is still caught up with attacking other men on this forum.
    Let it go man.
    Scarce isn’t going to keep you from E-flirting on here.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:11 am

looks like knockout2 is still more focused on me than on the ladies on this board. Odd.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:49 pm

oh…

Well, that is because you are a prick.

Hope that explains the oddness of my behavior.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:41 pm

Now THAT sounds gay.

And I am a committed hetero – so go tune in the Bravo Channel or something

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:53 am

I didn’t say “Because you have a prick”
    I said “Because you are a prick”

You seem to have some issues with homophobia.
    How very…typical…and yet, simple minded.
    I’ll bet you “read” Maxim and watch football a whole lot.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:57 pm

…thanks for your support….knockout2……..this fight4you person has real serious issues/ here i am trying to be pleasant/ and i am still attacked/ i am a poet and i shall express my divine art to the world/ please world do not hate me./ SCARCE ONE CHICAGO/ i am still alive/thanks to all my loyal fans/.we will conquer the world/rah rah/

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:02 pm

odd how knockout2 is obsessed with phallic references.must be some peculiar form of smile envy or something. you two should promote darwinism and date one another.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:27 pm

…..fight4you…still lives with his mommy/ thats why he hates us/..he still has not left his home/ what a hermit/ ha ha//a hermit with serious issues/

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:42 pm

still focused on me, eh scarce? focus on knockout2. it seems lonely.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:13 pm

h o m o p h o b i a

You’re showing excellent persistance with trying to deflect the comments by claiming that scarce and I are both gay and are somehow expressing our desires to ride you like a pony. Last I checked, calling someone a fucking prick was not a form of flirtation. But, to each…their dilusions…

fight4you, don’t be scared.

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:19 pm
    Pro Fighter

I was trying to avoid this whole debacle with you guys but it is just too entertaining now.
    knockout – i love the sarcasm – it’s brilliant! 🙂
    scarce – you’re so consistantly different – if that makes sense
    and fight4you – come on, you do flirt…you have to admit it.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:13 am

I know what you guys need..
    Chill out and take this…. http://media.santoalt.com/101/100304/japbitchslap.asf

8)

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:10 am

well, that is an offensive and adolescent clip. i wonder what other kinds of things u like to watch

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:36 am

fight4you wrote:
    well, that is an offensive and adolescent clip. i wonder what other kinds of things u like to watch

Relax, It’s just a stress relieve.
    And japanese people know how to know their innerself and to deal with it.

Last edited by Executioner on Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:39 am

fight4you wrote:

If you can’t even take this, why watch MMA?

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:46 am

go look for mud wrestlers

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:52 am

fight4you wrote:
    go look for mud wrestlers

Mudwrestling an be very entertaining.
    I’m also a WWE fan, so I also like entertainment, nothing worng with that! 8)

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:54 am

the issue is – WHAT you find entertaining.

people that like pitbull fights, kiddy smile and “faces of death” tapes call those, “just entertainment” as well.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:42 pm

fight4you wrote:
    the issue is – WHAT you find entertaining.

people that like pitbull fights, kiddy smile and “faces of death” tapes call those, “just entertainment” as well.

I find horror movies entertaining and humerous, get the picture? 8)
    Especially Candyman II

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:03 pm

yes, you are easily amused by lowbrow entertainment.
    I get the picture. Can you get spellcheck?

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:31 pm

..life is a golden book/ with wonderful pages/..use it wisely…and the pages provide much information/use it poorly/and the pages crumble and burn like the pathetic mind of certain individuals/…ha ha/ SCARCE THE GREAT POET FROM CHICAGO/

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:01 pm

…is it true/ heather has to fight …jen howe……well..if so///i got send you a private message.on how to defeat her///you will be the big under dog on this….my advice will be encrypted..software xlbb/299kb

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:32 pm

Fight4You’s next target…..Executioner.

a guy.

If you’re a guy on this forum, Fight4You will feel threatened by you and cyber-piss on the ground to mark his territory.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:58 pm

….thats…probably it…….in his little mind……he thinks he owns women…….so he is at war with us cool dudes……..fight4you is just a sissy wimp……ha…your secret is out fruitcake/////

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:27 pm
    Pro Fighter

i like how you put that scarce…

‘heather has to fight jen howe’

yes. i am the definate underdog. just looking forward to a good competition. i’m honered she accepted. niceties aside, i’ve go to get back to training ❗

ciao,

h

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:54 pm

scarce and knockout2. go sniff each other and leave hte rest of us out of it.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:43 pm

KnockOut2 wrote:
    Fight4You’s next target…..Executioner.

a guy.

If you’re a guy on this forum, Fight4You will feel threatened by you and cyber-piss on the ground to mark his territory.

KnockOut2, You concluded that perfectly! 8)

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:48 pm

fight4you wrote:
    scarce and knockout2. go sniff each other and leave hte rest of us out of it.

Hey Flamer, You’ve made a lot enemies right?
    I was trying to stay neutral, but I just can’t.
    So here is the deal, shut your mouth and act normal.
    If ya smell what The Executioner is cookin’…..

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:29 am

executioner – go meet scarce and knockout in a 3 way. u 3 seem identical.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:30 am

knockout –
    me not being interested in you does not make me not afraid of gays
    btw/it is you are obsessed with me and what u think i am up to. odd.
    again – ignore me,bub. i am not interested in u.

Last edited by fight4you on Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:36 am

great laughter. howdy. sure i never denied liking women – confident, assertive women. why else visit this board? it seems that knockout and his boys are offended/respect that i don’t share the same affection for them. tragic and newsworthy , isn’t it?

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:43 am
    Pro Fighter

This thread is still going….? LOL

Must be a guy thing. XD

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:06 am

yea those guys keep flirting with me. whacked, isn’t it?

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:53 pm

…thats right ROX…..join in on the fun…….watch as we eliminate fight4you/ he does not stand a chance….even greatlaughter likes a little fun//train hard young lady///i have your game plan ready///top secret///

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:18 pm

We can do a handicap match Scarce,me and Knockout2
    We will form a three man tagteam vs Fight4you

Make it happen!!

PPV material! 8)

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:03 pm

go and do your homework, squirt

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:23 am

Allright you vs me in MMA match.
    I’m 6 feet 185 pounds and I have Muay Thai background!
    Bring it on!!

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:20 am

looks like i got your goat. u want it back?

you need to bone up on Zanshin and Zeshin, there buddyboy

ps – open a window over there, the testosterone is pretty pungent.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:59 am

Don’t worry, you’ll only hear sweet-chin music and then it’s all set and done… 😆

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:51 am

i still have your goat tied up here. want it back>? i hear you europeans like that sort of thing.

first you you get mad at me for talking to the girls more than to u and your 2 gay caballeros and now you want me to come europe so u can wrestle with me?

can you say ‘suspicious orientation”?
    can you say “obsessive compulsive”?
    or can you just say “bring it on”?

do you wear you cap backwards?

heh heh heh

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:41 am

..fight4you..the lame duck trying to speak spanish/ ha…i am the latino on this board ,,robert the twerp needs to go elsewhere/

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:09 pm

hey stringbean, you keep bringing up that topic. repressing something?

why not ignore me? stop talking to me. stop talking about me.

otherwise, handbags will be raised

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:36 pm

Maybe it’s about time, to cut the crap and close this topic for ever.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:24 pm

Well, This is the first time I had looked at this topic and only read 4 posts… Asked Debi what to do about this she told me go a head and delete this topic and start banning… I reallly don’t want to ban people but here is how the banning goes… I can ban for one day to forever and when I do a ban it is forever and the person most of the time emails and asks to be let back on the site … which you know we don’t reply and they never come back…

So let this rest and stop the Sh@t or be gone… LAST WARNING!!!

Chad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?