Shannon logan videos?????????

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Gillian
    Post subject: Shannon logan videos????????? Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:27 am

Hey girls, I’m just starting to Grapple and someone said that shannon logan is very good at this. so she told me to find some videos of her grappling on the net but I couldn’t find any videos… I only found one but it’s really small and I cant see anything. so where can I get some of her videos for free becoue I have no money. 🙁
    Sorry for my bad grammer, I’m from Greece.

Thank you so much!!!

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:44 pm

I’d ask her directly if possible. I think her “BJJ Babe” website is down or changed. Might want to politely post on the forum as last I knew she hung around there more than here.

That might also be a good place to start for tapes of women grapplers in general and not just Shannon.

Kipp Kolar runs NAGA and Brian Cimms runs Grapplers Quest. Try them although if you can’t somehow make it worth their while don’t be offended if they just don’t have time.

I doubt you will get far trying to get videos from Team Renzo directly. Again they are just too busy for this kind of thing. THat being said you might have luck with some of the individual members of TRG.

KM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?