shelby Walker- you will be remembered

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

adriennaaj
    Post subject: shelby Walker- you will be remembered PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:03 pm
    Pro Fighter

I heard the news today, and feel absolute humilty and sadness. Its unfortunate that we may not realize- in my humble opinion- what we really have in our lives. Shelby was in her own respects; a fighter that made her attempt at keeping womens fighting on a level higher than most in the ring. She made history with the to date fastest knockout in mma history, graced many title shots in professional boxing, and hes been fighting pro-mma since 2001. She was a sweet, beautiful and determined woman. I was grateful for the chance to meet her in the ring, as well as outside of the ring. My deepest condolences to her family, son, and her fiance.
    In my own perspective- This should be a part of experience to truly think about what i might say about or to someone; it might hurt them more than i ever would know.
    Take care where you are at shelbygirl – you will be remembered.

Adrienna “aj” Jenkins

“To live in the
    hearts of those
    we love is not
    to die”

Nadia
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:47 am

I didn’t knew her in person, but that doesn’t matter…
    She was a fightergirl…
    Rest in peace,

Nadia van der Wel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?