Sherdog Radio

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

TtotheJ
    Post subject: Sherdog Radio PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:36 pm

Hey Everybody!

Well it’s true. I am now officially part of Sherdog. As some of you may or may not know I did a show called MMA Evolution on http://www.fightergirls.com I am no longer doing that show and I have taken my endevours to the newly formed Sherdog Radio Network. I am really excited about this oppurtunity, and I can’t wait to get back to doing shows.

We’re still working out somethings. I am almost done with all of the new shows production and other radio things that need to be taken care of. The show should launch here very soon. I want to thank all of the old Evolution fans that supported me over on InsideFighting.com I hope you will all follow me to the Sherdog Radio Network.

Feel free to contact me via email at TJDeSantis@sherdog.com Make sure you check out the new myspace as well.

http://www.fightergirls.com

TJ De Santis

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:06 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Excellent,
    Can not wait to hear it….

TtotheJ
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:53 am

debi wrote:
    Excellent,
    Can not wait to hear it….

Thanks!

I want to get more fightergirls on again. Before the Hook-N-Shoot Evolution show we interviewed Heather Soderquist, Roxanne, Tara LaRosa, Mandy Stewart, and Kelly Kobold.

If you girls have any fights coming up please let me know! If we can’t get you on before the fight, the least we can do is talk about it. Email me at

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?