St. Pierre and Faber on Beatdown with TJ De Santis

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

TtotheJ
    Post subject: St. Pierre and Faber on Beatdown with TJ De Santis PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:48 am

Hey Everybody!

There is a new Beatdown available now on Sherdog.com for you to check out. On Thursday’s edition Urijah Faber joins us to talk about his upcoming Gladiator Challenge bout with “Krazy Horse” Charles Bennett. He let’s us in on his training and what it is like to be a 145 pound fighter here in the States.

Georges. St. Pierre also joins us on this weeks show to talk his UFC victory over Sean Sherk. “Rush” has been on a rampage since his loss against Matt Hughes at UFC 50. Georges talks about BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, and what it is like to be a foreign fighter competing in the UFC

Also this week we talk about come current events including the upcoming Ultimate Fight Night, Pride’s NYE card, and the upcoming Icon and Rumble on the Rock shows. Step up and get your “Beatdown” on the Sherdog Radio Network.

http://www.fightergirls.com

mindfull
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:31 am

That`s great! For sure St. Pierre is becoming the most dominant fighter in his division. I think he would beat Matt Hughes. He already destroyed Frank Trigg and Sean Sherk, so I really do not see a good outcome for Matt in this match.

TtotheJ
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:34 pm

Matt has been so dominant for so long though. I really can’t pick a winner between those two guys.

mindfull
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:30 pm

It`s true. Matt has defended his title more times than any other champion. However, St. Pierre has improved A LOT since his last match with Hughes. I think it will be a great fight, and I`ll give the edge to St. Pierre. Also, don`t forget about BJ Penn`s comeback. He would actually fight St. Pierre first then a winner takes on Hughes. It should be a great 2006.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?