suggestions, please: 6-week prep regimen?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

meltdawn
    Post subject: suggestions, please: 6-week prep regimen? PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:20 am

ok, here’s my current regimine. normally i train at 6 am every weekday morning and train in class 3x a week. i focus on power and i’m lacking aerobic activity and i drink beer, so my build reflects it.

the last month i didn’t train much and my diet went to hell because i was studying for my broker’s exam (which i passed Monday – yay!).

in six weeks, i am going to HK and China for a month to train. i won’t be full-contact fighting so i’m not worried about that kind of endurance. but my training will be out in the heat, sometimes all day, and i will be required to “perform” in front of large audiences. last time i was called the fat crazy white girl (i’m not really fat, but i have a big butt and boobs which they aren’t used to – my advantage, heh). this time my goal is to be leaner and fitter.

i thought of emailing a few of you who fight and prepare regularly, but there are so many of you i respect that i decided to post it. thanks to everyone for any suggestions!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?